Hey, you’re already part of the MMA cult … you might as well get some official perks for proselytizing.
As a part of the UFC College Rep Program, you’ll help introduce your peers to the UFC magazine, promote the UFC name, features, products, lifestyle and — of course — encourage readers and viewers. As a UFC College Rep, you are expected to be a true brand ambassador. By building your own network of fans on campus, you’ll become the “campus gateway” to the UFC. You will be the first to know of upcoming UFC features, while also occasionally receiving merchandise and invitations to exclusive events. Utilizing word of mouth marketing and social media tools, you’ll share the wealth with your peers.
You will also have the opportunity to:
• Promote and execute UFC events, from magazine launches to TUF tryouts to viewing parties.
• Be our “eyes and ears of the Octagon” on your campus, reporting on trends, attitudes, what’s in vs. what’s out.
• Volunteer at UFC events. You might even be able to host your own on-campus viewing party!
• Work with us to create a marketing plan for UFC on your campus.
• Receive monthly mailings, casting call information, newsletters and reports from inside the Octagon.
How do you go about applying for this job?
Well you fire off an email to [email protected] and in 250 words or less tell them why the job should be yours. Don’t forget to include your name, school, age, year of graduation, and links to facebook or twitter accounts.
No word on if you have to wear a Tapout beanie and use warrior-speak to be considered for the job, but I imagine it can’t hurt.