Our good friend Damon D from BetUS isn’t just an evil bloodsucking gambling magnate. He’s also got his own sports-related website dedicated to stupid shit involving balls, hoops, and nets. There’s some pretty good fight-related material on there too though, so we forgive the appearance of less manly sports.
This article here lets you in on a big UFC secret: most of the cheesy names from UFC events are directly ripped off from equally cheesy action flicks.
- UFC 34 – High Voltage – 1997 Antonio Sabato Jr action flick
- UFC 36 – Worlds Collide – 1951 Sci Fi Thriller
- UFC 42 – Sudden Impact – Dirty effing Harry-1983
- UFC 43 – Meltdown -Jet Li action flick from 1995
- UFC 44 – Undisputed – 2002-Wesley frickin Snipes!
- UFC 45 – Revolution – Al Pacino and Donald Sutherland
- UFC 48 – Payback – 1999, Mel Gibson action comedy and crime! Meh.
There’s a shitload more where that came from, so go check it out.