It takes two to tango, which is why I never understood Strikeforce’s stubborn refusal to mention the opponents of guys like Bobby Lashley and KJ Noons during their commercials. If the match-ups aren’t worth advertising, doesn’t that point to something inherently wrong with the bookings in the first place? Anyways, enough complaining from me. The Strikeforce: LA card as it stands now is after the jump.
* Robbie Lawler vs. Renato “Babalu” Sobral (195-pound catchweight fight)
* Bobby Lashley vs. Ron Sparks
* Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos vs. Marius Zaramoskis
* Shane Del Rosario vs. Lolohea Mahe*
* – Not officially announced