I just wanted to take a few seconds to mention that UFC 98 marked another successful CrashMMA bus tour. Wanderlei Silva hung out with everyone on Saturday for about an hour and as usual the bus / hotel / tickets were great. Up until now, only people from the Toronto area have been able to take advantage of the CrashMMA stuff but now they’ve put together packages for everyone for UFC 98. $500 Canadian (or $420 US) gets you the following:
- Tickets to UFC 98 Saturday night
- 2 nights hotel at the Hooters Casino directly across the street from the MGM
- $300 worth of free SWAG from Hooters Hotel including free casino chips, free slot play, free food vouchers and tickets to shows
- Access to an official after party Saturday night at the MGM Grand
- Meet & Greet with a UFC Star
- Other stuff TBA
Note that the cost of the trip doesn’t include plane fare from wherever you come from, but I’d be impressed if you can figure out a cheaper way to take care of everything you need while you’re in Vegas. Plus, who DOESN’T want to stay at the Hooters hotel???
Scott came into the forums last time and asked the jackals who they wanted to see. They asked for Wanderlei and he delivered, so I’m looking forward to seeing who he lands for the Vegas trip.
Oh, and for those who wanted to go to UFC 100 but didn’t even get the chance to think about attending before tickets were sold out, there’s still some packages for UFC 100 as well.