twitter google

WoW new low in mma corruption

Home Forums MMA Related WoW new low in mma corruption

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Billytk 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Billytk

Wow I can’t believe they pulled this shit it’s a fairly long post so I only copied the first paragraph and added the link (although I’m not sure I did the quote and url properly)

[quote=Hermes Franca]Hey guys. Hermes Franca here. It’s been a while. I miss you guys a lot. I wanted to share a couple things explaining the botched outcome of my fight. I’m really upset and sad about what happened. The mma family is really small. Here’s a letter that was sent to me recently. Please share, so that people really understand what happened that night. I will send the videos soon. I want to make sure this promoter(Jean Fransois) isn’t involved with mma anymore.

An Open Letter to MMA Fighters, Fans & All Concerned[/quote]

[url]http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1745973&forum=1&page=1&pc=108[/url]

iamphoenix

What does this have to do with World of Warcraft?

sandstorm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jV4_7Tj7GXs#!

heres the video of the aftermath in the cage. the ref raises hermes hand, but the announcer takes a second and says the other guys name. look at the refs face, priceless. a sad day for mma. fuckin costa rica bullshit

iamphoenix

frickshun

I like Costa Rica.

agentsmith

I’ve been to Costa Rica, and fucking loved it. That being said, while it is considered the jewel of Central America, it’s still Central America… shit isn’t always on the level. But at least these guys got paid.

And didn’t the boss who ran the show bolt and turn out to have the “winner’s” website as her homepage?

Fantabulous.

sandstorm

ive actually been there too. its beautiful i loved it. dated a girl who was from there. but its hard to trust some events that happen outside of commissioning bodies. love the country, woudnt want to be a mma fighter there

Sometimes these things happen in MMA…but seriously wtf at this bullshit?

Makes you realize how much it sucks at times to be an mma fighter and the shady dealings that go on in the farm leagues. It also makes the case for guys fighting in rival orgs after the UFC, at least you know you will get paid while staying relevant.

subo

BUT YOU GUYS THE MORE ORGANIZATIONS THERE ARE THE BETTER OFF MMA IS

is usman real or what?

iamphoenix

i have no idea why usman thinks he’s so important.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives