twitter google

Will GSP Cheat Yet Again At 129? (Grease)

Home Forums MMA Related Will GSP Cheat Yet Again At 129? (Grease)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

GSP isnt known as the most fair fighter in the world. hes been accused of steroid use. he will grab shorts, he will strike the back of the head repeatedly, etc to win. fair enough. those arent uncommon occurances in mma.

however, applying vaseline or other lubricants to the body before or during a fight is over the line. GSP has not only been accused of this, but caught red handed doing it. during a fight. ON CAMERA.

GSP has been accused by multiple fighters of greasing. fighters like mayhem miller and sean sherk have stated that GSP was extremely slippery in their fights, and it wasnt just sweat. world champions like matt hughes have stated this also. one of the greatest fighters to ever live not only accused GSP of greasing, he actually felt so strongly about it he testified in front of an athletic commission.

if GSP was so desperate for an edge against a natural 155er like bj penn, what will he try to get away with against jake shields, the best submission artist hes ever faced, and a guy who can fight at 185?

for all his talk about being a marshal artist and samurai, GSP is really just a cheater with little budo.

he deserves to have his belt taken away. and at 129, that is whats going to happen.

thingvolds

proof is in the pudding. i dare you to refute the evidence in this video. you cant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCYB1XP5LUc&feature=related

thingvolds

thingvolds

Letibleu

agentsmith

Lame troll is lame.

thingvolds

if you disagree with something ive written here, why dont you address it specifically so we can debate, rather than resort to petty name calling and personal attacks? are you children? sad.

G Funk

^ look at your browser bar, what does it say? fightlinker? OK I thought you’d know by know that this isn’t bloddy elbow or MMA Junkie exc. Stop your whining.

On that note, I think it’s a Jackson thing. Marqueer has been accused of the same thing. Greasy cheaters….

another commonality between marquardt and st. pierre is them being of french heritage. French people don’t bathe.

2wrongs

I’ve often noticed that when people say inflammatory things, they have a nice little hustle that they do.

First you say something that will ensure pissing off a small but significant portion of your audience like, “We didn’t land on the moon”.

Then when someone rebuts the argument you say, “Whoa, why so defensive! Since you are so defensive, it must be true that we didn’t land on the moon.”. QED!

If on the other hand people ignore you, you say, “Since everyone is ignoring me, they can’t handle truth, therefore we didn’t land on the moon! QED!”.

After you do this a couple times in several arguments, and people tell you you are an asshole, you say “Since you resorted to an ad hominim attack, it is true we didn’t land on the moon. QED!”.

Then you win tonnes of friends and get laid a lot, because people love a winner.

It used to be that if you complained about cheaters and the refs didn’t catch it, you were considered a soccer player and somewhat less of a man.

I guess times have changed and that whining and whinging is considered the pinnacle of manhood.

agentsmith

^ Now it’s just called “internet trolling”.

Letibleu

My favorite greaser of all time. 

Anderson Silva uses undetectable methods

No one cared about it since he got a KO.

frickshun

^^Remember that really slick KO?? That was awesome.

Omomatta

He came at him like greased lightning.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives