twitter google

why isn’t ryan linking this?!!!!

Home Forums MMA Related why isn’t ryan linking this?!!!!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

sometimes people ask me “Josh why are you so gay for Alistair Overeem”?  the answer is simple

http://www.thereem.com/  not only is this VERY well made but it also shows alistair, in direct opposition of most mma fighters (who, lets face it, are usually meatheads, self righteous pricks or narcissistic cocksuckers) as a down to earth guy dedicated to his job and his family.  

watch or die peons!

ryan should do us all a favor and link to each new ep when it comes out

frickshun

Didn’t watch yet b/c @ work & I have better things to do…….BUT I DISAGREE ABOUT FIGHTERS. I think a lot of them are pretty cool. Only the marketing machine makes some come off like douches.

YEAH RIGHT

I love the reem! It’s dope!

Ha i used to think you were being a smart ass when you would talk about Alistair. Guess not.

sandstorm

the reem docs are super dope. not the shitty vlog quality. he seems like a cool guy too

subo

I can’t wait they do one leading up to a fight against a competent heavyweight mixed martial artist.

pewnt

They are good video’s, but I think you may be waiting for awhile Subo.

G Funk

^ We get your point!

pewnt

Double Post.

glassjawsh

his next fight in strikeforce will be against fedor/werdum/bigfoot/barnett all of whom are credible, his next fight in dream will probably be against arolvski or kharitonov. Not a bad slate if you ask me

I’d be willing to bet a car payment Overeem will clean out Strikeforce and be in the UFC before 2013

subo

(begins Googling “most expensive car payment”)

Remember what happened the last time we proposed a bet.

pewnt

I hope your right Glassjawsh.

I wonder if Overeem has the Champion Clause in his contract, or if he was signed with a Jake Shields style contract.

glassjawsh

^ he was signed in 2006, before there was a heavyweight champion of strikeforce, so id assume not

@ subo – who among those previously stated poses a real threat to him? he is better than bigfoot in all facets, could easily turn a fight with werdum into anderson silva v thales leites, is too big for barnett to throw around and would bounce fedor’s face off the canvas until he was dreaming of a starry night in stary oskol.

my car payment is 137 dollars a month (or about the value of one piss drink)

YEAH RIGHT

Subo-You realize he’s not just an MMA fighter right? You pretend you are a K-1 fan so it should be interesting, but we all know you don’t like anything that not UFC.

I really enjoy this series been watching it for ages now

greenseed

me to marley.. excellent production… reminds me of esther/caseys work but i dont think it is

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives