twitter google

Why Is Obama Suddenly Talking Tough Re Israel?

Home Forums Everything else Why Is Obama Suddenly Talking Tough Re Israel?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

can someone explain to me obamas sudden change of heard regarding israels occupation of the golan heights, west bank and sinai penninsula?

hes actually suggesting israel return those lands to egypt, jordan and syria?

benjimin netanyahu is well aware that “the sign of a nation in decline, is it begins to give away land it has won” (-adolph hitler)

there is absolutely no way israel would agree to give back these lands

and why should they? it is their right to be there. they are gods chosen people, and the bible says before god can bring his new kingdom the jews must have their homeland

and with the election coming up, obama knows taking this stand could complicate his re election campaign, right? the israeli lobby, the strongest lobby in all of politics, certainly wont take this sitting down

or, does obama believe that the american people feel that our support for israel has caused us some of the problems were now dealing with? do the american people now believe our unflinching support for israel has made us a prime target for islamic terrorism?

but that cant be true, because bush and obama have both told us “they hate our freedoms”. they hate that we drink beer and our women have jobs, so theyve declared jihad to make sure these evils can never spread to their land?

im so confused right now

ahh fuck it, mets vs cubs at 8:25. i hear mets might trade reyes to the giants next season.

thingvolds

A new McLaughlin Group poll shows that nearly half of Jewish-Americans who voted for US President Barack Obama in 2008 would not vote for him again.

When asked if they would: (a) vote to re-elect Obama, or (b) consider voting for someone else. 42% of Jewish-Americans said they would vote for Obama and 46%, a plurality, preferred the second answer. 12% said they did not know or refused to answer.

While it has been apparent that Jewish support for Obama has eroded as his problems with handling Middle East issues, particularly in relation to Israel, continue, the poll results come as a stunner because 78% of Jewish-Americans, or close to 8 out of 10, voted for the Democrat in 2008.

thingvolds

frickshun

I’m Joo. I’ll vote for him again. Just kidding. Voting is for suckers. I only vote with my money.

thingvolds

“Voting is for suckers’

this

Letibleu

I’m Russian, I don’t care. 30% of Jews are of Russian descent.

frickshun

^^That’s me. And Polish.

subo

BUSH PROPOSED THE EXACT SAME TWO STATE SOLUTION IN 2004

subo

And he doesn’t want to return the West Bank to Jordan, he wants a Palestine where that and Gaza currently are.

yeah its giving these areas to the arabs… who already basically own them already. this idea has been floating around for a while but since Obama says it he hates jews

iamphoenix

this reminds me. i need more peanut butter. and bread. i have plenty of jelly. maybe i will make him one last sandwhich before he goes oh boy. giggles.

jews owned it before the arabs

they are all the same… dirty greasy brown people who pray to an invisible boogeyman. i bet if you did a line up you couldnt tell the difference unless the jews grandpa was from slovakia

they also have terrible b.o and aren’t very polite

i meant the arabs of course, not the jews

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives