twitter google

Why Blacks Are The Best Fghters

Home Forums MMA Related Why Blacks Are The Best Fghters

This topic contains 39 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

The black is a better athlete to begin with because he’s been bred to be that way — because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs. This goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trading, the owner — the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid.

CAP

You’re making that up.

you stole that from Joe Rogan and Jefferson Davis

glassjawsh

always wondered why THE FUCKING TRUTH was so offensive to people. it’d be like attractive children getting shitty because someone tells them that the reason they are so good looking is because their hot parents decided to bone. it’s genetics (eugenics)

Yeah, that’s why Africans of no slave ancestry are still better athletes.  Not because Europeans and Asians domesticated themselves into frailty.

glassjawsh

“Africans of no slave ancestry” – wait…they have those?

agentsmith

“This goes back all the way to the Civil War…”

You mean BEFORE the Civil War, dipshit.  You know, when slavery was still legal.

C’mon now, Smith, leave Volds alone.  He can’t help it.

Also, I don’t want to discredit the actual true thing Volds mentioned, RE: Selective Breeding, but rather add the pre-existing physical superiority due to the more physical lifestyles of African societies.

The nature of African dance alone combines and exercises the power of the entire body in a way the western world has never really embraced.  Just look at Ballet, Riverdance and that Korean scene in Team America – that’s scientific proof.

Letibleu

CAP

^That guy is my hero.

im gonna guess volds gets a boner watching x-men

frickshun

Cap–>Jimmy The Greek says hi.

CAP

I knew exactly what I was doing there. Trust me.

iamphoenix

nice leti. haha.

Thuder Elbows with the #BOOM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives