twitter google

Who’s not watching the Super bowl

Home Forums Everything else Who’s not watching the Super bowl

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Predator8u 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Predator8u

II am not. I’m going though all the stuff I’ve missed all week at all my site’s . fuck football. MMA is where the real human warrior’s are at…

Im rewatching the fight a few times haha.

glassjawsh

this guy is at the weekend job and doesn’t give a fucked butt about pro football

frickshun

My wife is forcing me to watch b/c of dumb box pools. Sooooo fucking boring!!

iamphoenix

the packers are my team and watched the game. best thing i’ve ever seen ever.(since 1996)

rapists shouldn’t be allowed to win superbowls.

scissors61

i went to a friend’s house for the party and watched maybe 5 minutes of the game itself. the rest of the time was spent stuffing myself with free food and drinking beers. and that is why i like the superbowl, even though american football is fucking boring.

YEAH RIGHT

Fags. I prefer college football, but the game wasn’t too bad. And i don’t like either team at all.

“MMA is where the real human warrior’s are at…”
    I hope this is a joke.

G Funk

The funny thing is it wasn’t.

frickshun

Yay. Football talk is over for a little while…….

Who wants to talk cooking w/me??

subo

I too got drunk and fat, but that was a really good game.

CAP

The good guys won. I guess schools got out at noon so they could welcome the team home. Tomorrow school is optional. There’s a party at Lambeau!

Predator8u

I ended up going to my friends kickback with the intention to get some Action!  I may of watched maybe 15 mins of the game. The rest of the time I was indulging in SIN and VICES. 

So I end up falling up some stairs. I tryed to RUN up hella stairs while holding two 30 PACKS. After taking way to many pharmaceuticals. I ended up bashing my fore-legs up pretty good:)

iamphoenix

you have four legs?

Predator8u

5 legs

shins^

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives