twitter google

Who Do You Root Against?

Home Forums MMA Related Who Do You Root Against?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  DaddyPants 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

DaddyPants

hater

So now that we know who your favorite fighters are, lets see who you fucking hate. Who do you despise? What fights do you watch just in the hopes that the fighter involved loses badly (example: Machida vs. Rashad was wonderful). It would make my day if Overeem lost to Werdum, who’s epic defeat do you crave?

scissors61

Chael Sonnen for starters. Both Diaz brothers, but especially Nick. The guy is a fucking tool. The internet fan boyz have turned me against Overeem forever in the last year, but I didn’t care for him back in the PRIDE days either. Those two fucks from KOTC or whatever with the Nazi tattoos–I hope they get the fuck out of our sport and never fight again. Oh, and Gonzaga. The scars from his fight with CroCop run deep. 

CAP

Nice DP! That’s a worthy collection.

I love it when shit talkers get beat down (see shad above!) “Oh he don’t hit hardzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz”

Mir can think too highly of himself so he’s fun to watch get wrecked, especially when he talks too much.

Seeing Aoki cry is always a good time!

Cock Chestnar and Pissbing in pain makes me happy.

frickshun

EVERYONE except Edgar.

Grappo

It used to be Cain Velasquez, but I’ve since developed tingly feelings for him.

I like Aoki, but I also love to see him get KTFO’d.

Yvel
    Trigg
    Bobby Southworth
    Josh Koscheck
    CB Fucking Dollaway.

glassjawsh

long ass list: Brock, Arlovski, Mir, Sylvia, Barnett, Big Country, Machida, Frank Shamrock, Ryan Bader, Kendall Grove, Matt Hughes, KJ Noons (prolly #1), Gray Maynard, Aoki, Sean Sherk, Subo turned me into an Alvarez hater, Varner, Cerrone, Guy Mezger, little Inoue, Frank Trigg, etc, etc, et al

i also hate IU, the Yankess and Ohio State basketball

CAP

^Oh how could I forget Kos. Just Bleed.

Sonnen, Varner, Cerrone, Arianny, Koschek, Barnett, Dollaway, Hamill, Mike Kyle, M-1, off the top of my head. I’m sure more hatred will will surface if I think about it.

oh, and Randy.

ghostboner

Cain, Aoki, Jon Jones, Cain, Dollaway, Varner, Kendall Grove, Cain, Askren, Antonio Mckee, Dominick Cruz, Cain, Anthony johnson, Roushimar Palhares, Andre Winner, Ben Suanders, Jake Shielzzz, The Diaz’s, Melendez (unless he’s fighting Aoki), Brian Stann, Diego Sanchez, Lesnar (unless he fighting Cain), Cain, Tuchscherer and Kole Conrad, King Mo…Did I say Cain?

Both Diaz brothers, Tito, Gomi, Matt Hughes, Diego Sanchez, Jon Jones and Anthony Johnson since i really dont know who is who anymore, Cowgirl Cerrone.

KOS and Aoki are by far the top of the list though…. both can die is a boat fire

YEAH RIGHT

Brock
    Murr
    Cain-Never liked him, hated him even more when he became the great brown hope. I’m mexican, i shouldn’t have to love him. Especially since i hate him.
    Dominik cruz
    Mckee
    Sonnen
    Gay Maynard
    Anthony Pettis
    Kos-but i kinda feel bad for him
    GSP-i’m just tired of seeing him hump.
    Bisping
    Remy Bonjanksi
    I’m sure there’s more, i hate a lot.

damn forgot the mexican hype train… anybody with a tatto as gay as brown pride gets no love from me. if it said taco pride he would be my favorite fighter til the end of time, even if he went all joe son on some nuns

subo

…Who hates Remy Bojansky?  Why?

ghostboner

Oh shit well if we’re crossing over then…. Floyd. Nuff said. Actually, na Margarito too. And Lebron. And either Manning brother. And anyone famous for soccer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives