twitter google

What whould you do with Strikeforce ?

Home Forums MMA Related What whould you do with Strikeforce ?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  pewnt 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

pewnt

If you were Lorenzo/Dana/Scott how would you structure Strikeforce??

As for me:

No Titles for male weight classes: UFC has the male title holders. Removing belts also removes championship clauses allowing fighters like Gilbert to finish their Strikeforce contacts, and move over to the UFC. Strikeforce will be about fights, not belts. Current Belts would be retired.

Expand the female divisions ASAP: Get as many fighters under contract to ensure consistency in the female weight classes. Increase their exposure (make a 24/7, or TUF style show to try to build a few stars).

Dissolve the HW division: Already being done. To shallow to run two divisions.

Run multiple tournaments year round: Will give good counter programming for Bellator. Allow non-title holders from the UFC to compete (would give guys like Kenny Florian, and Rich Franklin something to keep them relevant when they are stuck in limbo). Give the winner financial compensation to make it worth their time. Not allowing the UFC title holders to participate would keep them running as smoothly as possible.

Use TUF losers to bolster the cards. If your spending money to put them on TV, you may as well milk it for all it is worth.

What are your thoughts ??

glassjawsh

if i was lorenzo fertitta I would immediately charter a flight to italy, buy this woman’s soul from jabba the hut and then proceed to raw dog her on a top of a burning pile of $10,000 bills inside of a hovercraft bound for skull island until (you guessed it agentsmith) we both bled, then i would smear the blood on my face and scream like an apache warrior. then probably some butt play.

if i were dana white I would quit this shit tonight (because the stress would kill me before I was 50) take my money move to monaco or monte carlo or something crazy like that and snort blow out of 30 thouand dollar hookers muffs until i died (before 50)

If I were scott coker I would do some fucking sit ups or bicycle kicks because JESUS i let myself go. then probably invest in some hair grafts (its not too late buddy)

who gives a shit about strikeforce?

CAP

I wish they actually would use it as a feeder league. Guys on the way up and guys on the way down. Established names bring recognition and also a test for the young guns against “veteran” guys. UFC usually has a bunch of guys that won’t fight for a title but are draws and fun to watch. That should keep things interesting.

I really don’t see them getting rid of any belts because that is too valuable to them just for promoting purposes.

Glad they are folding in the heavies though. We’ll see who gets left behind.

CAP

I need to rethink this…

agentsmith

I wish they actually would use it as a feeder league. Guys on the way up and guys on the way down. Established names bring recognition and also a test for the young guns against “veteran” guys. UFC usually has a bunch of guys that won’t fight for a title but are draws and fun to watch. That should keep things interesting.

^ This.  Stop pretending like Strikeforce is equal to the UFC.  Just stop, you’re fooling no one.

if i was lorenzo fertitta I would immediately charter a flight to italy, buy this woman’s soul from jabba the hut and then proceed to raw dog her on a top of a burning pile of $10,000 bills inside of a hovercraft bound for skull island until (you guessed it agentsmith) we both bled, then i would smear the blood on my face and scream like an apache warrior. then probably some butt play.

^ Also this.

pewnt

Who’s pretending Strikeforce is equal to the UFC ???

CAP

strikeforce is like the retarded brother of the UFC thats kept in the garage

Pewnt – I think I agree with you 100%.  Solid Scheme.

Letibleu

PEWT has solid points and brought up a few I havent read anywhere. Did you really come up with some of this stuff? Almost impressive he he.

frickshun

Pewnt says a lot of words.

iamphoenix

too many words.

(no need to get all pissy now)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives