twitter google

What Is Appropriate To Post?

Home Forums Everything else What Is Appropriate To Post?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

What is appropriate to post when something is NOT labelled NSFW?

Obviously pictures/videos of tits, cunts, dicks and bare ass’ are a no go but what else?

frickshun

I say anything goes. ANY. THING.

glassjawsh

bare ass is ok, just no more kangaroo cock without a warning at least

Fuck the haters! Bleu, you keep on trucking. If you’re dumb enough to visit FL while at work, then it’s on YOU!

CAP

^^TRUTH^^

agentsmith

@ 5bolt:  Do you enjoy content?  Cause where do you think most of my articles are written from?

G Funk

^ Yeah, but are you bitcjin bout what Leto posts? I forgot who those pussy’s were already and am too lazy to look it up.

CAP

I see where you’re coming from agent. Look at the upside, you’re getting paid to write for Fightlinker!! Livin the dream!

Livin’ the vida loca!!

agentsmith

Yeah, I’m like Subo, except I have a job and I still post here.

Letibleu

I’m not bitching or hating. Ii enjoy relating visuals to emotions and content (a kangaroo cock a day will keep the doctor away because they don’t know how to treat kangaroo aids in humans). I just don’t want to get anyone in trouble with inappropriate content (I never thought I would type those words on this site, makes me vomit a little in my mouth).

Letibleu

oh and sorry for the drunken typing last night, i saw that this morning.

iamphoenix

i still haven’t seen this kangaroo cock you blessed everyone with. i want to see it with my own eyes!!!

What does shitting bricks have to do with getting a stiffy?

Letibleu

N     O     T      H     I     N     G 

S    A   F    E              F   O    R                 W     O     R      K               B     E    L     O     W

Here is a link to the CAROT kangaroo penis: http://www.furry.org.au/kangaroos/breeding/penis-1.jpg

http://www.Fury.org.au is the premier service on furry-related material, from Australia to the rest of the world!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives