twitter google

Watching UFC 140 in Brooklyn

Home Forums MMA Related Watching UFC 140 in Brooklyn

This topic contains 68 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  dick 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author

dick

I know a few of you live in NYC/Brooklyn. Any interest in meeting up to watch UFC 140 tomorrow? If I get to choose the place, the first couple buckets of beers are on me, but NO SENDING PICTURES OF ME TO IAMPENIX. I don’t want to be in any D-level photochops.

G Funk

Now don’t get all pissy with your panties in bunch…

frickshun

Can you help me lift this upholstered chair into the back of my work van? It’s gotta go all the way back though…..

dick

I’m not sure whether you’re asking to rape me, but to get out of going into the back of your “windowless van”, I’m gonna use the excuse that I’m afraid of bedbugs.

It’s just his surprise van.

Where in town would you wanna do this?  I’ve never done the public MMA thing.  I promise I’m not as big a douchebag in RL as I am online.  I’m a huge fatty, but it’s not all douchemeat.  Only 30% or so.

dick

If we do this, I am gonna be going to 4th Down in Brooklyn.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/4th-down-brooklyn-2

It’s a very awesome bar, accessible from the G and L trains.

Are you in, DJ? What about you, frick? And remember, NO SENDING PICTURES TO IAMPENIX!

If we get some interest, I will send around my cell number and a creepily internet dating-like description of myself so we can meet up.

I’m down, and I’m gonna try and get a buddy in on this too.  How much is the cover, etc?

FYI – sending me to a construction site is not the way to win me over.

dick

LOL- construction site? wtf are you talking about?

The awesome thing about this bar is that there is NO COVER and the buckets of beers are as low as $12 for 5 beers. I have no idea how they make money on this, but whatever.

Very well, I’ll be at 4th down no later than 9:10 in the PM.

If anyone else wants in, post here or PM me by 5PM today and I’ll PM you my cell number so we can meet up.

frickshun

Hey faggots. I might be interested. Dick–>can you confirm a couple of things?
    1) Will the sound be on for the fights? Fucking hate when it’s off.
    2) What’s the deal w/food? Did I read correctly that they don’t serve any so you can bring your own? I dig it but maybe we should scout that out.

dick

Frick- First of all, yes, the sound is always on there. Second, yes, you can order your own food from anywhere in Williamsburg with your handy dandy telemaphone, or you can go next door to San Loco and just grab it. They allow in any outside food you want unless it’s murder rape food.

frickshun

Okay phallus, I’m in. Gotta shave my hairrow when I get home……

dick

Nice… Anyone else who reads this wanna come?

iamphoenix

You totally love me omg lol. Ill have it done sunday night in my i spend too much time on the internet thread. No worries bro

Letibleu

Send me the pics.

G Funk

So did you fags do the NYC peepee touch?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives