twitter google

Wanderlei Silva Grenglish On Display At UFC 132 Press Conference

Home Forums MMA Related Wanderlei Silva Grenglish On Display At UFC 132 Press Conference

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

So here I am listening to the press conference and Wand is asked the question:

“Wanderlei, what is  the importance of fighting in your home town now of Las Vegas versus all the times you had to fight in the past in Japan and recently in Australia for your last fight?”

The classic Wand Grenglish answer was good enough to copy word for word for your selfish entertainment.

You can listen for yourself at the 23 minute mark of the press conference found HERE.

“Yeah, it’s more comfortable for the fighter  now band aid ate my foot you know it’s better for me  aaaaand.I have its support first type ate my fight after I’m gonna open my gym I and Everybody go and know. The students come the parents come my family come no its a zazo time it’s a great feeling I’m so happy so back I’m feel healthy I’m no having injures anymore aaaaaand I expected a great fight”

Love you and your English!

Omomatta

I read that quote imagining that he was wearing the snorkel.

Letibleu

took me about 20 listens to get it all down properly. Hope he does well saturday. I am not sure who I am cheering for in this one, I love both Leben and Wand.

Omomatta

I’m pulling for Leben. Wand has nothing to prove. He’s already been the best.

CAP

If Leben wins it only saddens me that Wand has fallen so far.

Omomatta

My question is….will they stand there and bang or will Leben try to take it to the ground?

Letibleu

This is probably one of Wands last fights if he loses. We will know the dillio tomorrow.

Omomatta

I still remember when he lost to Chuck. That was the day I had to emotionally disconnect from Wandy. It’s like watching Rocky turn old and punchy.

If he does happen to beat Leben….I’d love to see a nice rape choke GNP finish.

Redping

if they give Wandy some cro-cop style competition he could go on a tear, I mean beating Bisping was a pretty big thing considering how few people have done it at MW. and Wandy’s only been knocked out by hendo, rampage, and cro cop’s left head kick so i’m not quite ready to call his chin ‘suspect’ yet. I love Leben but I’m going for Wandy here, he’s just too all around great a person, he’s like a giant murderous troll doll

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives