twitter google

Viewing Events

Home Forums MMA Related Viewing Events

This topic contains 27 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Predator8u 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Predator8u

hello bloody jackels

How do you folks view events( preferably one that doesnt cost $45).

Unfortunately I have no friends and hate pizza so for the last 4-5 years I have just been reading PLay-by-Plays(and visualizing it). WELL FUCK THAT! What’s some good sites or ways of viewing This human cockfighting stuff?

Whenever there is an event happening, just join the chat and PM Clint. He’ll hook you up with a link. He’s an expert in this category.

I just pay the $55 for HD and watch it on a big screen tv with a bunch of freeloaders who don’t even chip in for food/drinks :(

agentsmith

I’ve only bothered with a stream once, cause I had to switch mid-event like 3 times, and the quality was shit. Maybe I wasn’t getting the good shit, I dunno. I usually download it the next day via bittorrent.

i used to just download it a few hrs later, actually would watch events a couple times when i did that. now i stream.

frickshun

Streams are the worst!! They are my last resort. Ur better off finding a bar w/no cover & nurse a few beers!!

G Funk

^JEW!!!

I prefer the term Jewb

frickshun

I actually go to my bosses house for PPV’s. THAT is how cheap I am!! I eat his food & drink his drink. And I text the REAL Captain!!

chim55

im a member of an awesome streaming site……but I watch UFCs on TV. They re on ESPN here in UK. No PPV charge.

How jealous are yous.

Omomatta

I’ve been ordering PPVf’s on my Roku lately. But I stream more often than not.

CAP

Your one of the lucky ones chim you bastard.

If the event is worth it I order it at home otherwise stream it or find it next day. I usually get pretty hammered so I prefer staying home where I can smoke all the weed I want and not drive anywhere. Plus watching events at the bar with all the other idiots around is painful, can’t do it.

pewnt

I get the UFC ppv’s at home. Anywhere from 2-12 people will show up. Most will toss $5, or bring something to keep costs down. In 2010 I didn’t get 2 or 3 of the UFC’s PPVs.

Everything else I stream online, and have the computer hooked up to my tv.

G Funk

^ Stop lying, we all know you have no friends.

frickshun

Pewnt handpaints his own miniature war figurines (now I’m painting your pants blue!!).

pewnt

yawn……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives