twitter google

UFC = Unfit For Children (or anyone else for that matter)

Home Forums MMA Related UFC = Unfit For Children (or anyone else for that matter)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

i recently stumbled upon this website, which details why the UFC is Unfit For Children, and anyone else for that matter. i thought some of you might enjoy it?

http://www.unfitforchildren.org/

CAP

you need to come around more there was a thread for this already. But it’s STILL unfit for children.

thingvolds

my bad

iamphoenix

first time i’m hearing about this. What’s UFC?

ghostboner

It’s fucking Unfit For Children dumbass can you not read the damn post title?

iamphoenix

^ Can’t tell if serious

(Fry squinting)

Or funny

frickshun

That’s why I didn’t bother to reply….

frickshun

Great…..now I fucking bothered!!

glassjawsh

^ ha!

iamphoenix

i mean, ghostboner doesn’t come here often enough to where if he leaves a comment like that I know his intentions. But he doesn’t, and I barely remember the tone of his previous comments, or remember his comments at all for that matter. I just wish that he wasn’t such a ghost boner. We need more boners IRL.

frickshun

I got a ghost boner yesterday cuz I wore that spandex mummy costume to get my kids after school (at least any kids I could overpower & get into my work van) & imagined all the school moms staring @ my body….

ghostboner

I got a ghost boner this one time when I was on the intronet and volds told a story about fucking the shit outta some bikers or something. And yes phoenix, of course I was serious, dead serious. Fightlinker is not a place for shenanigans and dipshittery. I mean we don’t even have a spank tank any more for hell’s sake!

iamphoenix

^I liked this place better when Ryan disappeared and never posted earlier this year. No RebMedia, no richard…

thingvolds

i got a ghost boner today at the doctor. the nurse is some hot young puerto rican chick with a nice round butt. i’m pretty sure she’s into me, because she always seems excited when i come in, she makes a lot of small talk, and she always makes sure shes the one to take my weight and vitals. anyway she was sticking her tits in my face while she took my pulse, and i was staring at them fantasizing about what it would be like to take her right there on the examination table. by time she was done i must’ve had a raging boner, because when the doctor came in and i had to lay down on the table so he could listen to my innards, i looked down and saw a monster bulge in my pants. i guess that explains why my blood pressure was so off.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives