twitter google

ufc in talks to buy g4, ditch spike

Home Forums MMA Related ufc in talks to buy g4, ditch spike

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

good thing… might make g4 worth watching again. channel blows now. used to be good when it was techtv.

shillyer

Letibleu

Ändå är UFC minskad marginalerosionen en viktig drivkraft för att ta en aktiv hållning i Dana White kartläggningen av de värderingar som individerna lägger till UFCviktiga kundernas processer. Å andra sidan är fokus på kärnkompetens ofta en avvägning mot de obestridliga fördelarna av att utveckla kongruenta affärsrelationer. Det är ganska mycket en tanke på att underlätta affärsprocesser förbättring är en viktig komponent till kartläggningen av de värderingar som individerna lägger till viktiga kundernas processer conclusion Zuffa pancakes with syrup.

G Funk

^ What he said

CAP

Yeah G4 is a wasteland of garbage. Didn’t they start running Star Trek reruns?

It would be interesting to see what Zuffa can do with control of it’s programming.

frickshun

Anybody starting to connect the dots now about Dana pushing Facebook & now Youtube where we never used to get free fights?? He’s expanding UFC’s means of marketing themselves so if/when the Spike deal ends, he still has millions of eyes on the product & an easy transition to other channels.

Tin foil hat talk, or brilliant mind?

CAP

Good point. Those options are viable on their own but it will help them make the transition easier for sure if they move channels.

Most genius’s are crazy.

Omomatta

I think the UFC wants to leave Spike because their programming is horrible. Thank goodness I don’t have real television. Talk about a waste of loot.

frickshun

^^YOU’RE A DIRTY FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy a decent TV already you fucking cheap Jew. And lay off the fancy health products. In case you haven’t heard, fat is the new black.

Omomatta

Oh you’re confused. I’m not a Jew….I’m only Jew-ish. I’ll buy a TV next winter….after you buy a Blopscrophone. And, i’m not lying……I only stream my TV. No cable, no local channels.

^im thinking about ditching my directv and streaming but can you stream like cnn? I never watch the fucking thing except for cnn and whatever my gf watches.

Omomatta

does CNN offer online content? I use Roku which has a Roku Newscaster Channel. It’s supposed to have CNN content, but I don’t watch the new, so I have no idea.

well either way its would save me $65 a month

Omomatta

That’s what it does for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives