twitter google

UFC 135 board game debut

Home Forums MMA Related UFC 135 board game debut

This topic contains 25 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

The UFC debuts a board game for UFC 135 so you can play along during the PPV this Saturday night. With Rampage Jackson accusing Jon “Totally the Best Thing Ever and Jesus” Jones of infiltrating his camp with a spy, take it in your own hands to solve the greatest UFC mystery ever dreamed up! CLUE: Secrets & Spies: UFC 135 WHO IS THE SPY is a great addition to a families collection of board games they shove in the back of the linen closet.

Dana White posted this to his twitterz account:

@twittersbutthole HOLY FUCK I found out who the spy was cunt bitch cum balls. He has been fired and is the new coach of The Ultimate Fighter on FOX. Disgusting. It’s so AWESOME FOR RATINGS FAGGOTS

First Dana White invents fighting, then he invents MMA, and now this!  So seque, not that seqway hahaha links are fun….find out who the spy in Rampage’s camp is by playing now! Only available for download on Piratebay and other various forms of freeness the internet has to offer, And it’s in 3D!!!!!!!!!

Link. Link. Linky link link.

frickshun

Ha!! 20-sided die…..

PS: you misspelled “violent.”

agentsmith

Holy shit, did you make this?  This should be on the front page.

iamphoenix

yeah i made it.

CAP

Awesome Phoenix!! I link this!

Fuck yes.

glassjawsh

isohunt used to be cool before the canadian recording industry raped it to death

iamphoenix

wtf i saw this on the front page maybe an hour ago and now it’s gone? I’M TOO COOL FOR FIGHTLINKER OMG

CAP

I saw whattup wit dat?

Is Ryan gonna be passive-aggressive on this and not even comment on it?  I seriously hope he’s not turning into Sam Caplan.

sam caplan? how dare you say his name here. take it back!!!!

iamphoenix

no it’s fucking bullshit and a bitch move…it was put on the front page by smith i think and only lasted an hour. the only reason i can think of it being taken down was because of the dana white quote…but even then, just fucking edit that shit out then.

i’m going to disappear and never come back. i will miss you guys. except the ones i have friended on facebook. joan butters unfriended me fuck you dude.

so, Ryan Harkness is Sam Caplan, thus the shitty fuckin challenge for UFC 135 bunch of fucking queers. its the most pussy challenge ever.

frickshun

C’mon phoenigga!! You know this place would be boring as fuck without you….

iamphoenix

now i just have to figure out how to cover up my fightlinker tattoo. FUCK.

G Funk

HA! Sexy

And quit being a whiney ‘lil bitch private!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives