twitter google

ubereem’s belt not on the line! plus other pointless things you bitches will complain about

Home Forums MMA Related ubereem’s belt not on the line! plus other pointless things you bitches will complain about

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/01/13/strikeforce-heavyweight-gp-winner-to-receive-title-shot/

don’t care about the belt thing, since Pride did it that way during all of their GP’s held in weight classes that already had a champ.

what really gets me though is the note at the bottom of the article. it basically means that if the SF HW GP (1337 abrev skills right?) goes into october and reem makes the final that he won’t be able to compete in the K-1 WGP which, for the 3 of you that care, is total bullshit

G Funk

Homo Omo beat you to this bitch!

is the wamma belt on the line?

agentsmith

If Overeem wins the tourney, he definitely has to be considered in the top 2 or 3 (maybe or maybe not #1), especially if he beats Fedor along the way.

The only problem with this tournament is that it pretty much shoots Strikeforce’s entire heavyweight load all in one gangbang… all that’s left when it’s over is to have the winner fight Overeem, presuming he doesn’t win himself. Which would be kinda weird, having the winner of the tournament fight the champ who lost in the tournament himself.

iamphoenix

who’s ubereem.

if he wins this i will disregard his roid taking

scissors61

If Overeem beats Werdum and Fedor inside of a year I’ll call him #1, especially if we don’t see Cain take out Dos Santos in that same time frame.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives