twitter google

Ubama Beating War Drums For Pakistan Escalation, Scary!

Home Forums Everything else Ubama Beating War Drums For Pakistan Escalation, Scary!

This topic contains 55 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

in the wake of the assasination of obl, it seems like up is down, black is white, and no is yes. after 10 years and trillions of dollars fighting the “war on terror”, we finally killed the enemy. yet somehow, our government is telling us we are now LESS safe than before!?

the terror alert has been raised. there are police and soldiers in the streets and subways with assault rifles and k9s. we are being warned to expect “revenge attacks” soon. theyre telling us that due to the imminent threat, we need to renew the patriot act which expires soon.

this is all quite disturbing, but not as disturbing as the propaganda now being disseminated by ubama and his war mongering cronies.

most americans are totally unaware of the CIA drone attacks in pakistan that have been occurring during ubamas tenure. but those of us who get our news from sources other than keith olberman or john stewart leibowitz are keenly aware of these acts of war. but it seems now that ubama and killary are ready to take the next step.

were now being told obl lived for many years in a residential compound deep within pakistans borders, in a major suburb that is also home to the pakistani military academy. were being told that evidence recovered at the scene proves that the senior al qaida leaders all live in pakistan, and are being supported by pakistanis. were being told that the us military will now cut its military aid and training to pakistan. basically were being told that the pakistani government knowingly harbored the worlds most wanted man and number one enemy of the united states.

this is all propaganda to justify a likely imminent war on pakistan. it is not unlike what we were told before entering afghanistan and iraq. youd think people would see the obvious writing on the wall, and make a stand against entering a fourth disasterous war in the middle east. but the masses have been seduced by the black american jesus, and anyone who questions him is now a racist or conspiratard.

i wonder, when we do decide to formally declare war on pakistan, and when israel is successful in tricking us into war with iran, who will fight all these wars? will the idealistic college students and liberal democrats who voted ubama in put their money where their mouth is and enlist? or will they simply sit back as usual while the poor white trash, ghetto blacks and mexicans are sent to be slaughtered so they can continue driving their SUVs and wearing $200 jeans made in china?

fuckin scary shit, man.

Letibleu

This is an MMA site. What you are doing is like going to the gym to have a Big Mac.

THIS SITE is more appropriate for your trolling on non MMA related conspiracies. Troll about Diaz or something at least.

Also, PLEASE learn basic grammar. If not, just make one big run on sentence to make it a more entertaining read, like a puzzle. Milk and cookies are on the table beside the couch.

thingvolds

leti, from what i can see there is an “everything else” forum here. if you have a problem with it, bitch at ryan, not me.

also, im posting a rant on a blog, not writing a commissioned piece fot the washington post. im not concerned if my typing isnt up to your journalistic standards. and anyway, dont take the “im smarter than you tone” with me dude. ive been reading this site for a long time, and have never once seen you post an original or thought provoking thing. get over yourself.

Letibleu

You forgot the milk and cookies thingtroll.

thingvolds

“We can’t do this without some boots on the ground,” Panetta said. “They could be Pakistani boots or they can be our boots, but we got to have some boots on the ground.” – leon panetta

“We need to make clear to people that the cancer is in Pakistan” – barack ubama

some more “conspiracy theories” regarding escalating action in pakistan

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/09/cias-afghan-kill-teams-expand-u-s-war-in-pakistan

http://www.thenation.com/article/secret-us-war-pakistan

subo

Are you saying we should let the fact that high-level government officials knew that bin Laden was there just fucking slide?

Oh, and calling him Ubama (because OBL also went by Usama lol) confirms that you’re a racist,

Yeah, it wasn’t him beating up a black guy for talking to his woman that tipped you off, huh Subes?

The hogwatcher likely has a case of black penis envy.

thingvolds

if you construe anything i wrote in that post as “racist” you have a serious case of WGS (white guilt syndrome)

subo

dj – I guess I blocked that out.  From bar jock piece of shit to Alex Jones/Ron Paultard.  That’s a rare path to walk.

Why call him Ubama?

subo

Oh, and I totally missed “John Stewart Liebowitz”!  Wonderful dollop of anti-Semitism!  Ok, I’m now officially of the opinion that you’re a dipshit Freemason or a Bircher.

thingvolds

im not an alex jones/ron paultard. ive probably been to arianna huffingtons site more than ive been to alex jones’s site. as far as ron paul, im not voting for him but im not opposed to him getting elected.

you accusing me of being an alex jones/ron paultard is yet another example of your hardcore partisan shilling. you cant even comprehend that there is another entire world outside of the liberal / conservative shell game.

thingvolds

lol man you are sick. john stewart leibowitz is his fucking name. i didnt give it to him, his parents did. are they anti semites?

subo

Yes, and the President’s name is Barack Hussein Obama.  But assholes like you only use the whole name (and, again, why spell his name Ubama?  Why do that?  Why not answer that direct question?) when trying to cast doubt on their allegiances.

If you’re not opposed to Ron Paul being elected, then you’re a fucking idiot.

thingvolds

“But assholes like you only use the whole name”

so it is racist to use their names? im not sure what youre saying. are you saying its only politcally correct to use their stage names? im not sure how using their legal given names is somehow wrong. and btw ubamas legal name is actually barry soetoro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives