twitter google

Thoughts on Overeem “being pulled” out of the GP.

Home Forums MMA Related Thoughts on Overeem “being pulled” out of the GP.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  kvelertak 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

kvelertak

1. This becomes the next chapter of Dana White vs The World and we see Dana’s Ego scare off another future star. We’ll have all the cult of personality slaves (Subo) line up behind Dana talking shit about Overeem and what he never did, and Overeem will just fuck off and Box, Kickbox ect.

Now this is good, and this is bad. It’s bad in that the Reem could take MMA to new heights of heavy weight action and we might never see it. It’s good that… honestly.. I’d rather see the Reem box and kickbox than be raped by shit boring wrestlers that have the rules on their side. It’s hard to say.

2. This is Dana’s way to pull the Reem out of Strikeforce early and get him fighting in the UFC soon to put together some Decent cards. It’s doubtful, but possible. We really won’t know until we find out what happened behind the scenes.

And that’s my 10 cents. Losers.

i think overoids pulled out because he couldnt cycle properly

kvelertak

Yeah he should get tips from Sonnen.

Showtime wouldn’t let them push it back.

frickshun

I think FL did the right thing by not covering it. Non-story.

G Funk

^ You don’t know Ryan yet? He’s busy having homoerotic affairs. It’ll be up by tomorrow you whiny guidette.

iamphoenix

i can’t get into reem to care about him being pulled out. i’m with clint on this one though. he fought like, couple months ago? I don’t see why he can’t do september.

He supposedly has a broken toe or some other nagging injury he’s trying to heal.  I think it’s Showtime responding to his shitty performance in the last match and his “209 boxing” negotiating tactics, but I’m sure more will come out in the next few days.

kvelertak

I’m betting money he’ll be on the Diaz vs GSP card in OCT.

Letibleu

its either that:

A) He is a scarred pussy bitch.

B) Strong arm Zuffa tactic FAIL.

C) Cant cycle off whatever he is on in time.

D) He is a scarred pussy bitch.

I think its a mix of all of the above. Especially A and D. Now for more interesting news:

iamphoenix

looks retarded.

pewnt

WTF is ZUFFA thinking. This isn’t the “Strikeforce Heavey weight Grand Prix”. It’s the “Ubereem invitational: Fight me when I’m ready!”

This is his tournament, in his promotion, on his TV station, and using his money!……..or not. I wonder if K1/Dream has paid him for his fights last year.

I’m sure that Showtime, and Strikeforce BOTH want this cluster fuck HWGP to end THIS YEAR! Have this round (Barnett/Sergi, and Big Foot/Overeem or Cormier) in sept, and the finale for a New Years show.

frickshun

That is the unhealthiest grass field I’ve ever seen. I wish that bitch would turn the hose on the grass so it could recover!!

CAP

Well guys in the ufc turn down fights all the time stating they don’t have enough time for a “proper” training camp. If Reems claim that he needs to heal a broken toe before he can train I can see why that date won’t work. Even though I think a 12 week training camp is excessive but that seems to be the norm with the top guys. Business as usual Mr. Overeem.

CAP

Also: Titties!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives