twitter google

There might be a radio show tomorrow

Home Forums Everything else There might be a radio show tomorrow

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  subo 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

subo

I mean, crazier things have happened.  But maybe not.  Also, I may or may not be on it.

glassjawsh

i miss the dulcet tones of your sweet sweet baritone voice

CAP

LOL

yay?

Pics or it didn’t happen.

subo

thingvolds

that news article is awesome. hopefully the law goes through and it makes switchblades more available in the northeast. but a one armed person can always get a spring latch butterfly knife if it doesnt. theyre readily available from many gun dealers and most knife dealers online.

iamphoenix

whats the difference between a switchblade and a a nonswitchblade knife? it’s still a knife no matter how it’s handled…

is there background to this? do i have to travel to maine where retarded moose lay to get to the bottom of this? is subo retarded?

CAP

^yes, yes and yes.

frickshun

I’m doing yes cartwheels.

subo

phoenix – Switchblades are spring loaded, meaning they can be opened with one hand instantly.  Kind of helpful so a one-armed guy isn’t opening a knife with his teeth to defend himself.

Letibleu

there are plenty of one handed weapons out there. No need for a switchblade. Besides, there is a decent chance the guy is no good around blades, might be how he lost his arm in the first place.

http://www.onearmdovehunt.com/2004_OneArmDoveHunt_065.JPG

G Funk

You don’t need two hands to open a springloaded or manual foldable blade, in fact if you get it with the locking lever under the blade you don’t need a second hand to close it either.

agentsmith

There’s lots of non-switchblade knives that you can open and close with one hand.  Or how about just a straight knife with a sheath?  Tell the one-armed dude to get a hunting knife and forget this switchblade shit.

Letibleu

Never stick your hand in a hot fryer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives