twitter google

The Not Incredible UFC 137 Didn’t Happen Non Expanding Post

Home Forums MMA Related The Not Incredible UFC 137 Didn’t Happen Non Expanding Post

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

&feature=player_embedded

UFC 137 didn’t happen last night and no one watched it. As you can see from the video above, people went all out on Halloween and dressed up as Dana White, Nick Diaz, and a guy not fat enough to pull off Roy Nelson. They set up a whole press conference with people asking questions about events and happenings that never took place.

The Dana White troll said that Faux-Nick Diaz will fight Faux-George St Pierre Superbowl weekend and that Faux-GSP thinks that Faux-Diaz is “…the most disrespectful human being I’ve ever met, and I’m going to put the worst beating you’ve ever seen on him in the UFC.” Which is Canadian for ‘Nick Diaz is a bitch and he made me cry. WWAA WAAHHH!’

The dudes dressed up as Nick Diaz and BJ Penn apparently went for the zombie theme and it really fit in with things that are not real, like UFC 137.

Whoever did their makeup deserves a free lunch at TGIF

BJ Penn wasn’t the only fighter not wanting to go home looking like he spent all night trick or treating, because Cro Cop stole BJ’s idea to retire first. The UFC kept him around long enough so a bunch of people can say they beat a legend and ask for a title shot.

My favorire part from Cro Cop’s Octagon Interview with Jonathon Rogan, “I’m sorry I blow it all up.” Fucking terrorist. I knew it.

BREAKING NEWS: IMPOSTER POSES AS MAN NOT FAT ENOUGH TO PULL OFF FAT MAN

This homeless man filled in for the man not fat enough to pull off a convincing fat Roy Nelson. This Roy Nelson homeless man has a beard. The video way above he does not. One second he has a beard, the other second he ate it. You can’t explain that.

didnt watch this event but diaz again looks like he was hit by a lettuce truck and roy looks like grizzly adams

Letibleu

…and then some other dude tried to fill in for the homeless man that filled in for Roy Nelson at the post fight press conference.

looks like Jimmy from boardwalk empire and frank mir had a kid

thingvolds

haha

subo

You can’t explain that

CAP

Fucking Crocop stealing BJ’s thunder. And hesus christ listen to Diaz “talk”, Dana might be better off not bringing him to the press conferences. I feel bad for Nick cuz he sounds so dumb.

AND FUCK YOU DANA GSP/DIAZ SHOULD HAVE JUST WENT DOWN. Now we get to wait another 4 months.

So is Phoenix gonna join Clint’s Violence Blogporium and become StreetFightlinker EX?

Grappo

CAP

I’m starting to wonder what it’s gonna take to crack Diaz’s chin dude seems to walk through everything. Can’t wait for the inevitable punking.

G Funk

Diaz is legit. Great post Penix. Always bringing the lol’s.

frickshun

He ate his beard….HA!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives