twitter google

the greatest nick diaz interview i have ever read

Home Forums MMA Related the greatest nick diaz interview i have ever read

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5851:nick-diaz-speaks-about-gsp-bj-penn-and-the-whole-ufc-137-fiasco&catid=34:organizations

the parts about why he skipped out on the press conferences are stupid but his thoughts on BJ Penn and GSP are gold

yup, im a fan again

still think he loses to BJ

Omomatta

Hey, at least he admitted that he knows he sounds like a nut. I can’t wait to see him fight BJ. I agree though. I think he’ll lose this fight. He’s kind of setting the table for it already with his comments.

“Why didn’t GSP put his rep on the line while I was hiding behind my toilet?”

Love it.  He should write for FL.

CAP

^Nice! Bottom line Nick you fucked up big, be lucky you still get a beatdown on this card.

agentsmith

“Why didn’t GSP put his rep on the line while I was hiding behind my toilet?”

Where did you read that bit?

iamphoenix

^yeah…that was the only reason why i read it. it wasn’t the best ever wtf i hate you. was just a normal diaz rant.

Its a summary, not a direct quote, although that would be awesome.  He was running out the back door from Cesar while saying The Pageant Winner shoulda been a man.

I love this kid.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives