twitter google

The Best Shitty Movies With MMA Fighters In Them

Home Forums MMA Related The Best Shitty Movies With MMA Fighters In Them

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DaddyPants 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DaddyPants

There needs to be a list with links to some of the best B movies with MMA fighters in them. The worse the movie, the better. I’ll start with an instant classic that I just discovered today:

BAS

The Eliminator, with Bas Rutten and Marco Ruas. Its Bas Rutten on a speed boat, and it’s amazing. First he races the boat, some people get fucked up, he gets mad, but if you pay him the prize money it’s okay, then oh shit its the guy from Slither!, Bas gets drugged then thrown out of a plane, then mercenaries hunt him, then he hunts mercenaries, then … well I don’t want to ruin the plot for you, but it’s a good one. If you like to make fun of shitty action movies because they are awesome, then this movie will be a keeper.

here’s some links for download:

pirates

demons

junkies

or just watch that shit on Netflix.

So, what are the best shitty movies with MMA fighters starring in them that you know of? 

scissors61

Big Stan featuring MMA fighters like Randy Couture, Don Frye and Bob Sapp. Actually a kinda funny movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXVbC5dyG3o

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives