twitter google

That was a Mckenzietine?

Home Forums MMA Related That was a Mckenzietine?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  shillyer 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

shillyer

So I think jones tapped bader with a Mckenzitine but I don’t see reference to it anywhere. I have looked at it a lot I a got to say the lead up looks the same. He goes from normal guillotine to switch the grip and pushes up on the pinky side of his fist. Comments? 

iamphoenix

ok.

shillyer

just posting because people are talking shit on jones’ jitz. and I have to say that after lil nog couldn’t tap bader I have to be impressed to see jones do it.

iamphoenix

ok.

Redping

Jones doesn’t have much jits, he’s just physically stronger, longer and scarier than lil nog. Bader PULLED HALF GUARD to give him that choke, he gave up in that fight and happily let himself get choked if it meant he didnt have to stand up with the big bad man anymore

shillyer

physical attributes get to be counted as jitz skills. Jitz is physical. so one guy have some kind of advantage counts to the physical part of jitz. longer legged guys can triangle/bodylock easier. jones will choke you from half guard something I think matt sera would be hard pressed to do. he doesn’t have intelectual skill in any part of fighting even wrestling but his physical attributes make it so he has skill. or something as dangerous and competitive  

G Funk

ok.

iamphoenix

ok.

shillyer

ok

iamphoenix

ok.

agentsmith

Whatevs, you long-winded motherfuckers.

shillyer

and if you are hating on jones’ skills you might want to watch this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYdN-DkPSg&feature=player_embedded

shillyer

jones is at 645. god this is some great jitz commentary. I came in my pants 

Oh shit Shillyer, thanks. I fucking loved that fight. Bones combo of Jits leverage and Greco leverage is fun.

G Funk

He always does great breakdowns. Good Post.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives