twitter google

Strikeforce set to dwarf the UFC in the Heavy weight division in 2011.

Home Forums MMA Related Strikeforce set to dwarf the UFC in the Heavy weight division in 2011.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/12/19/1886283/details-of-strikeforce-grand-prix-emerge

Seriously. JDS vs Cain would be a great fight.. but if you put a gun to my head I’d rather see Fedor vs Overeem.

I’m more interested in most of these fights than anything else the UFC has to offer.

iamphoenix

Soooooooooo you really think that fight will happen in 2011? You know how retarded Fedor is?

I think people hate hate hate more than it’s actually an issue.

I think there would be plenty of time to make the fight happen if both fighters win.

I don’t see Overeem losing to the Pitbull anyway.

glassjawsh

oh for fucks sake….

strikeforce’s belt is irrelevant, therefore those fighting for it are also irrelevant. their champion is VERY open about his ufc aspirations and the only reason anyone gives a flying donkey’s anus about him is because they all wonder how well he will do in the UFC. I’m the biggest reem nuthugger i know and he’s only interesting to me because i believe he’ll one day hold the UFC strap.

keep hatin hater

subo

1. Linking to a BE FanPost as evidence of anything is lame. Link right to Tatame next time.
    2. Strikeforce is contemplating a Grand Prix? That sounds familiar.
    3. Of course you’re more interested in this than the UFC.
    4. Cain Velasquez OR JDS would beat anyone on Strikeforce’s roster.
    5. Barnett is a big fat cheater.

iamphoenix

1. Linking to a BE FanPost as evidence of anything is lame. Link right to Tatame next time.

Yeah, don’t link to fucking fanposts on fucking BE!!! it’s a goddamn fanpost!!! link to the original fucking source. (Now I have to punch my balls for agreeing with subo)

“I think people hate hate hate more than it’s actually an issue.”
    I seriously don’t know what you mean by this.

and everything jawsh said pretty much.

1. the fanpost links to tatame you fucking idiot moron douche bag.
    2. fuck your mother.
    3. tell me what other big fight the ufc has in the HW division besides cain vs jds? tell me.
    4. LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
    5. So is sonnen and he’s getting a title shot. Son.

G Funk

Fedor, Overeem and Werdum. That’s really the only HW fighters that would cut it in the UFC. So how are they going to “dwarf” the UFC’s HW division next year?

Fedor Hadouken is Strikeforce’s version of Subo.

iamphoenix

1. the fanpost links to tatame you fucking idiot moron douche bag.

why couldn’t you link directly to tatame? BE fanpost is not the source.

Cuz they have the more interesting fights, the better fighters, and a better format?

I’ll ask you what I asked subo.. wtf does the UFC have after Cain vs JDS?

Cuz I wrote the fanpost and I like whoring for my own shit?

Symbul

Wot? Tatame’s in Portuguese. I’d rather get the fanpost than a website I have to pick out fighter names from and guess the rest.

Anyway, I don’t think they’ll be able to pull off anything resembling a GP or tournament but they do have plenty of upside in that division if they can really get things going in ’11. They’re pulling their two January cards out of their asses apparently, as if they forgot to plan them. To have a truly good year I think they’d have to get two fights out of Alistair and Fedor. They’re the most interesting guys they have and even if they don’t fight each other, they’ll give whoever they do fight enough validity to conjure some fireworks.

The UFC’s HW division, honestly, is not fantastic on the whole which makes their cutting of Todd Duffee extra strange to me. Their top two guys, JDS and Cain are the best in the world in my (and others’) opinion but behind them I think they have enough depth to barely edge out Strikeforce. Brock, Carwin, Mir, Schaub, Struve and Nelson all compare favourably to what Strikeforce has to offer.

symbul – subo gonna hate.

iamphoenix

Cuz they have the more interesting fights, the better fighters, and a better format?

I’ll ask you what I asked subo.. wtf does the UFC have after Cain vs JDS?

Wow…so I just wanted to post you’re fucking retarded. I don’t need to back up my claims.

Wow. don’t post if you can’t explain yourself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives