twitter google

stop thinking pride fighters are worth anything

Home Forums MMA Related stop thinking pride fighters are worth anything

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  shillyer 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

shillyer

can all of you just accept that the guy starting to fight now are better than those who fought back in the early in the sports history? they are just better athletes. that is all. stop thinking that the old times were the glory days!!!

sandstorm

jesus christ, how many times must mma fans have this argument. obviously the game today is different from then, but thats what happens in sports. they evolve and progress forward, but that doesnt discredit what has happened in the past. who gets to define what the “glory days” truly are? its all personal opinion

kvelertak

Still doing better than their old UFC counterparts. Sayin’.

But yeah, time catches up to everybody.

Who gives a fuck, bring on the next batch.

YEAH RIGHT

So Ali and Ray robinson weren’t shit either? I mean, not compared to Pacquioa and Mayweather. Using your logic.

iamphoenix

omg wtf are you talking about. i have no life outside this site and no one on here has argued about the pride days either negatively or positively. maybe you’re talking to someone else…maybe this thread belongs on BE because you are stupid.

Letibleu

shillyer

just drunk and talking shit. and won a nice parlay excuse my douchyness. I just got tired of all the old timers talking shit this last week but to think of it it wasn’t even bad on this site.

I will say that Ali and Robison competed when their sport was in its prime 

shillyer

sandstorm

god damn thats a sick picture. that was the first fight ive seen in a while where i really like both fighters and had no clue who i wanted to win

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives