twitter google

Shields Vs St Pierre Prediction Contest, Win a Prize From FL Store

Home Forums MMA Related Shields Vs St Pierre Prediction Contest, Win a Prize From FL Store

This topic contains 103 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

to be honest friends, ive steadily lost interest in mma over the past few years. maybe its constantly being told TUF guys are the future, maybe its the fan base becoming polluted with jocks and meatheads, or maybe i just burnt myself out, ( im not the jordan breen type who can watch 16 hours of mma a day and still feel passionate about it). whatever it is, very few fights really pique my interest anymore. however, one fight im very much looking forward to is shields vs gsp.

i am a fan of both these fighters, and still enjoy watching both fight. i must admit i am partial to shields, though. i was lucky enough to train under him at fairtex back in 2005 when he ran the morning no gi class. as some of you may know, im a judo bb and bjj purple, and at that time was in the best shape of my life. he fucked me up so bad, it made me question everything i had learned. the no gi blue belts he had under him were even able to submit me, i was really impressed. not to mention i got to see him in the showers after training. im not gay or anything, but i must admit i did a double take more than once.

anyway, i firmly believe that gsp will win this fight. but any asshole can flip a coin and make a winning pick in mma.

what i want to see is who can not only pick the winner, but how they win and when the win comes.

post on this thread your pick, with as much details as possible. for instance, heres how i see it. gsp tries striking for awhile, but his strikes are totally ineffective. at some point he takes shields down, only to find his offense is totally nullified by shields guard. unafraid of gsp’s standup, shields continues to shoot takedowns and puts gsp on his back. shields is able to pass guard at will, landing peppering strikes the entire time. eventually gsp becomes frustrated and puts himself in a bad position, such as giving up his back or leaving his neck exposed during a scramble. shields wins by choke, 3rd round.

post your detailed pick here before april 30th. whoever is able to predict the outcome most accurately wins a t shirt of their choice from the Fightlinker store, courtesy of me.

i am a man of my word, the winners shirt will be purchased and shipped immediately after the fight. for anyone who doubts my generosity, please see my thread where i gave away the sakuraba biography and pride secret files ebooks to anyone who responed.

to be honest im not too worried about having to blow $18 on the prize, since i know that i am a lock to win. but anything can happen in mma give it a shot.

cheers

thingvolds

**EDIT** “anyway, i firmly believe that SHIELDS will win this fight.” **EDIT**

glassjawsh

no one cares about the stuff you pretend happened to you

and anyone above a functional level of retardation knows that this fight will play out exactly the same as the GSP – Fitch and the GSP – Kos fights. boring 5 round dumbness on the feet and another UD win for St Pierre.

thingvolds

ok glass youre pick has been noted.

agentsmith

This isn’t the first time you’ve talked about the size of a cock that you saw in the showers.  Just sayin, this sounds like a pattern.  A lifestyle, if you will.

G Funk

I’m completely convinced that Thingvolds is the HOGWATCHER!!! You’re a flaming fagroid! And I would say it to your face toughguy.

thingvolds

guys, im not ashamed to admit ive been known to admire the human form. years ago at nyu i studied classical greek sculpture, particularly the works of lysippos and scopas.

anyway make sure to post your predictions.

GSP via knees

thingvolds

clints vote has been cast.

Letibleu

Because the universe has a ying for every yang, I decided to make a thingvolds voodoo doll.

CAP

I feel the love in here!

GSP – will take advantage of Shields shitty ass stand up (for this level). He’ll be way too quick and pick him apart. Eventually he will land something to drop Shields and he will finish him TKO Round 2 (I’m tempted to say rd 1).

I wear a Large.

CAP

*And knowing Shields has a big wang DOES NOT make me like him more. Thanks for the info though, or were you just comparing?

agentsmith

Letibleu

Agentsmith, that’s what the picture was referring to. Noticed the resemblance (Voodoo dolls apparently only work if there is a physical resemblance to the targeted individual). Since I assume the hogwatch guy is thingvolds, I had to construct a life like doll in consequence. Creepy fucker.

G Funk

^ I would like to see the world through your eyes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives