twitter google

Reem vs Duffee is official

Home Forums MMA Related Reem vs Duffee is official

This topic contains 35 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

^ agreed

sigh,……

CAP

Can’t wait to hear the shit talking on Duffee after he loses.

subo

That’s insane. #1 v #2 lightweight, Stun Gun v Diaz will be awesome… I could go on

iamphoenix

i also heard it’s an open hand special rules fight. BULLFUCKINGSHIT

No idiot that’s the Bob Sap’s (the black Lesnar) fight.

glassjawsh

@ subo – it’s an opinion thing. IMO watching overeem fight trumps everything else going on. IMO kawajiri v thomson will be vastly more interesting than maynard v edgar. IMO watching sakuraba’s retirement fight (that he could actually win if he gets zaromskis on the ground) is more entertaining than watching the korean leg humper

which is why im going to stay up until 8 am to watch dynamite and not waste my money on a card i don’t care about at all

i just dont want to have to watch 5 hrs of shit to watch probably 5 minutes of a fight.

agentsmith

THIS JUST IN:

Ubereem vs Duff-Man is for the DREAM “interim” HW title.  I’m not sure WTF that’s supposed to mean considering they’ve never had a HW title before, but whatever, it’s Japan.  As the Reem himself says, “Japan is… different.  Let’s leave it at that.”  No shit, dude.

Overeem, the collector of meaningless belts!!

subo

Oh, Christ. Japanese MMA, you never cease to disappoint me.

Duffee just got brutally KO’d in his last fight and gets a title fight? Gotta love Japan. Overeem should be able to get a highlight reel KO over Duffee but Overeem could just as easily sub him. After all he has more sub wins than KO wins in MMA. Pretty impressive for a K-1 WGP champion that comes out of a Kickboxing/Muay Thai gym. Too bad that Overeem isn’t taking his MMA career seriously. FEG probably pays him a lot more than Strikeforce does so I can’t really blame him though.

glassjawsh

who cares? it’s going to be silly and entertaining. like watching lingerie football. doesn’t have to mean anything, just enjoy it damnit!

I’m just not that into 125

like at all

I honestly don;t even have a desire to avoid the results and watch a fight or two on mma-core later

it’s that uninteresting to me

No one wants to see Grispi fight? WTF is up with that?

I thought you cats dug the WEC fighters? What? They get different colored gloves and now they aren’t good fighters?

FBM Stotch! If he had Sengoku’s belt he’d have both the least valuable and best looking belt in MMA.

subo

glass – you’re picking the trashy ho over the girl with a future. Habit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives