twitter google

Proof that Obama is a foreigner

Home Forums Everything else Proof that Obama is a foreigner

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  GoldenArms 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

GoldenArms

That meat puppet applied for financial aid as a foreigner from Indonesia. Barry Soetoro does everything the banksters want him to do in fear of losing his presidency.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

Barry is an Islamist Indonesian. He even says so himself. Why do you think he is hiding his school records from everyone? Why do you think he has a lawyer living in the White House with him, fighting off all the lawsuits filed against him?

When did Lybia threaten us? When did Barry get Congressional approval to go to war? Why is Barry getting away with trampling all over the very Constitution he swore to uphold? Impeach this cocksucker!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul 2012

PS – fuck a subo

Shibo

Ron Paul thinks you’re a tinfoil hat lunatic. gtfo.

Letibleu

DaddyPants

you really can’t tell joe rogan has rape face until you photoshop him with big hair. i can’t unsee this now.

thingvolds

ubama on the constitutionality of his libya invasion

“i dont even have to get to the constitutional question”

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2011/06/29/jk.ron.paul.war.powers.cnn

Redping

racists

Shibo

We need a forum for reactionary lunatics where the rest of the normal people don’t even have to see them. It could be called “Pennyroyal Tea Party” or something. Where stupid ideas go to be aborted.

thingvolds

shibo

1. you dont even know what reactionary means
    2. you shouldve been one of those stupid ideas that got aborted
    3. matsui was a juiced up japanese tomato can whos only accomplishment in mma was to get donkey kicked in the face by rua, the only man in the history of mma to get donkey kicked in the face tko

thingvolds

matsui’s mma career summed up in one gif

http://i32.tinypic.com/2vwgtxs.jpg

Letibleu

I would go for the ” The Champagne Room”.

Letibleu

Shibo

Thing,

1. re·ac·tion·ar·y

–adjective

of, pertaining to, marked by, or favoring reaction, especially extreme conservatism or rightism in politics

You.

2. Clever boy.

3. You’re not even worthy to say his name, ubertroll. Go uncover some more brilliant conspiracies while I drink beer and laugh at you.

G Funk

You, must drink alot of beer while laughing at people.

subo

Sigh. Fucking idiots. OMG BARRY SOTERO I THOUGHT HIS NAME WAS BARACK OBAMA

And Obama doesn’t call himself an Indonesian Islamist, he calls himself a fucking AMERICAN you moron.

Ron Paul and his scam artist sham son can go suck some republitard cocks. Both have left the normal -dialogue of huminty and like the of the rihties are actively trying to destroy America and remake it in to a feudal kingdom run by the rich cunts to pay them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives