twitter google

PISS FUNNY

Home Forums Everything else PISS FUNNY

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

This makes me piss my pants because it is so funny while I am drunk. I will re evaluate tomorrow.

Letibleu

It’s like a car accident with people parts hanging out, can’t help but look.

Omomatta

He might be a wife beater, but he sold the shit out of Shamwow. I had to buy one to prove to my son that THEY DON’T WORK. Kids: Always listen to your father….unless you’re Fricks kids……

Letibleu

Please tell me Frick didn’t reproduce.. tell me it ain’t so…

I guess you don’t have much credibility with your kids if they believed him over you. Think about it…

He is 57 believe it or not.

Story is he hired a prostitute. She bit him in the lip so he smacked her. Thing is she was a crazy kinda gal and carried a brick in her purse. She kicked the living shit out of him and he did the same to her. The prosecutors were bribed with free Slapchops and free Shamwows so they decided not to press charges. I only all this cause I have a friend who follows this gossip crap all day long. She doesn’t know where Libya is but she knows every Charlie Sheen movie every made, their year and every actor/actress in them.

SLAP MY NUTS. YOU’RE GONNA LOVE MY NUTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O-SX_W0lrQ

I have to find a way to block myself from putting shit up and commenting drunk.

frickshun

I’m the best reproducer on this site.

Omomatta

Hey, is she related to Shogun? They look a lot alike.

G Funk

I always loved the Dance Auto-tune slapchop commercial! This is old as fuck, I used to laugh my ass off with. “watch this, your gonna love my nuts”.

CAP

Letibleu

CAP

^nice!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives