twitter google

people are so dumb

Home Forums MMA Related people are so dumb

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Reverend Clint 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

# Evan_C 2011-03-20 12:54

I’m actually happy Cro Cop is cut. Hopefully he won’t take the Arlovski route and attempt to continue fighting. He needs his camp to tell him it’s over.

-6 # chiggs 2011-03-20 13:00
    Quoting Evan_C:
    I’m actually happy Cro Cop is cut. Hopefully he won’t take the Arlovski route and attempt to continue fighting. He needs his camp to tell him it’s over.

I’d have to disagree, CC was winning the fight right up until he got punched in the back of the head/behind the ear, not once, but two or three times, that alone fucks up your equilibrium. Should be ruled a no contest. Bullshit for Dana to cut him but yet keep someone like Couture or Bonnar around..

+7 # Reverend Clint 2011-03-20 13:12
    that’s bull… being deaf is the only thing that messes up your equilibrium

0 # aint.that.a.kick.in.the.head 2011-03-20 14:14
    that isnt true….not the only thing

+2 # greatjake 2011-03-20 14:37
    having a broken skull in every fight messes with your equilibrium right?

-2 # chiggs 2011-03-20 14:42

Quoting Reverend Clint:

Guess youve never either been in a fight or punched in the ear/back of the head?? Go get one of your buddies to even Hand slap or Box your ears and tell me how ya feel afterwards an if your equilibrium isnt fucked up. Being deaf is definetly a cause or loss of equilibrium, but definetly not the only one. Hell break a nose an blow out, with your nasal being connected to the ear canal, and the pressure being exerted from blowing alone will drop you down, theres a few factors to it. All im saying is the shots to the back of the ear/to CC’s ear fucked his up.

iamphoenix

i don’t get it.

scissors61

please tell me this is sarcasm. if not, google “labrynthitis” and slap yoself 

IT”S A JOKE you dumb fucks

but what should i expect from a buncha fat sweaty mongoloids

ghostboner

No Crint, didn’t you pay any attention, being deaf makes your head soft, and THATS what fucks up your equilibrium. Or is it Eekaliberrum?

Letibleu

Mother nature should have figured out a way to make sex more complicated so that dumb fucks would have less of a chance at reproduction. At least a skill testing question like the ones found on every god damn cereal box.

Then again, these forums would be so much more boring to read.

iamphoenix

that’s a never ending supply of babies.

Also dumb: going to ME and being surprised that the community is full of idiots.

frickshun

Dumb.

yeah ur right hammer… glad i didnt try this at bloodyanus or i might get banned

G Funk

HAHA, scissors fell into the “dumbfuck” category!

Omomatta

Hennessey deserves a Jackal invite.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives