twitter google

Page got this. Get that belt back!

Home Forums MMA Related Page got this. Get that belt back!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  kvelertak 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

kvelertak

derail the train.

glassjawsh

I’m conflicted by my desire to see Evans v jones and my desire to see rampage (calling him ‘page’ is a sure fire sign that you suck) knock bones tfo

pewnt

I think that Rampage’s laziness has caught up with him. He can knock Jones into next week, but I don’t see it happening.

Any combination of Jone, Evans, and Rampage is a fight to look forward to in my book.

kvelertak

because you like BBC pewnt?

pewnt

Oh a gay joke….your so clever, but I should play the game:

The BBC is better than your tooth pick dick.

OR

I am rubber, you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me, and sticks to you……….cum back from that.

lol, grade school comedy FTW.

G Funk

FTWing your own comment is uber gay. Gay of the highest order.

kvelertak

gayer than big black cack.

frickshun

^^That’s not gay. Unless it makes your mouth water.

G Funk

^ In which case you need a bib.

pewnt

Good to know you two have the gay meter up and running. Did you get together, and work out the details? How much dick did you have to suck to figure out what is neutral?

iamphoenix

did someone say dick?

YES PLEASE.

Who would of thought a thread about Rampage would lead to gay innuendo?

iamphoenix

is it innuendo with two or three fingers?

ghostboner

I’m torn by me desire to see rampage K Jon Jones TFO and my extreme desire to not have to watch Rashad GSP his way through another Rampage fight. Ahhhh fuck it I’ll take some black on black Greg Jacksoning if I get to see Quinton lay a beating on Jon Jones first.

Redping

Rampage should have all the tools to destroy Jones. The guy has never been hit before properly, Shogun pretty much rolled into the ring half unconscious, unable to throw any kind of decent strike. Rampage has power in both hands like Jones hasn’t faced. unless Jones can take him down over and over and beat him up, which i find kind of unlikely, I really see Rampage dominating him in the stand-up and making it a short night for the champ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives