twitter google

Now im really rooting for Tito.

Home Forums MMA Related Now im really rooting for Tito.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  kvelertak 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

kvelertak

Fuck Rashad.

G Funk

uhhhh, ok.

iamphoenix

i don’t care for either. i remember the first fight ending in a draw. fence grabs, long sexual tension eye contact…it’s whatevs.

who the fuck was phillip davies anyway. i think people just like him because he takes steroids so well.

maybe they both will die in the cage

Redping

fuck yeah, go Tito. I honestly enjoy watching the guy fight every time (except that loss to hammil), he’s content to stand and trade and you don’t see that much at light heavyweight anymore. if he can stop rashad in the same way he stopped bader, i’ll eat my shoes

subo

Rashad is going to beat that ass, unless you somehow think Tito has gotten better (and Rashad worse) since their first fight.

frickshun

Snorks.

Tito beat ryan bader…so he is clearly on par with jon jones meaning he will run through rashad and when tito gets his title fight with bones and both of their power punches collide it will bring about the fightocalypse fortold of in the dead sea scrolls.

You have been warned.

Letibleu

They are both equaly as whinny. I dislike them both as people. It would be weird watching Tito confirm a resurgence though. I would never have thought of it.

Rashad will cream Tito onto a biscuit and eat him for supper.

frickshun

^^Is that a black thang?

CAP

I didn’t give two shits for the Davis fight but now I’m intrigued. Rashart should starch Tito but I’d LOVE to see Tito get a finish here.

Blackula the multiverse is fucked.

kvelertak

Rashad ain’t that good.

frickshun

^^But his gameplan is fucking dy-no-mite!! It ain’t pretty but it wins.

kvelertak

One crazy note from all this mess is that people often criticize Ortiz for how inactive he’s been over the last few years, but since the start of 2009, Evans has fought three times, with eight rounds of cage time. Ortiz has fought three times, with seven rounds of cage time. Evans is 2-1 with two decisions and was knocked out once. Ortiz is 1-2 with one stoppage victory, and one of his losses by split-decision. Perhaps most importantly, Ortiz is coming off a full camp, a win, and should be relatively close to peak shape. Meanwhile, Evans hasn’t fought in over 14 months, his longest layoff since joining the UFC in 2005. It’s certainly possible that he struggles with timing after so much time away. Given all those factors, it may not be so crazy to suggest that maybe these guys aren’t as far apart as the odds suggest.

frickshun

^^Nope.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives