twitter google

Nick Diaz serious about boxing this year

Home Forums MMA Related Nick Diaz serious about boxing this year

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

dumbass

and im serious about wanting to watch mayorga or vargas knock the piss out of him for 10 rounds

too bad the “millions” he’s expecting won’t come because he’s not a draw

CAP

I really want to see what a boxer is gonna do with that pitter patter shit Diaz brings.

frickshun

Does he realize a guy his height fights in the 150’s range & used to fight in the 140’s before the money fights migrated (Paul Williams). The only good thing is that he named 2 has-beens that NEVER fought as high as 168.

FUCKING TARD.

With that said……..I’m still a fan.

DaddyPants

i would rather see him fight someone relevant to the career path he has already chosen. is it not bad enough that he talks so much shit about being the best in the world but then doesn’t back it up by resigning with Strikeforce so he could fight lesser competition? i love the Diaz bros. but they are fucking stupid sometimes.

He’d get laced by any half decent boxer.

Unless he goes the Noons route and fights nobodies.

Rikers

^ why would he do anything but fight n00bs? hes a boxing n00b himself. lets get carried away here and think Diaz can compete at a championship level in the sweet science. MMA and boxing are quit different and to be loved/enjoyed for their complex differences and similarities.

we would’nt expect; lets say Pac to come right in and be able to compete with Aldo in a cage right off the bat. yes..yes… i know Pac and Diaz are two entirely different monsters. i’m just trying to put this into perspective.

being a top tier MMA talent doesnt make you a top tier boxing talent and vise versa

Rikers

sorry…*lets not get carried away here

One thing’s for certain: This will be entertaining no matter the outcome.

DaddyPants

what if they just slap fight instead?

if diaz is fighting he will be slap fighting

diaz vs paul williams for the lanky slap box championship of the world.

My point is.. why fight noobs when he can work on his mma game?

Side money I guess.

I think he’s pissed he’s not making as much as his brother.

DaddyPants

if he wanted to be making more money he’d be in the UFC, but he signed with Strikeforce so he could fight guys that weren’t as good for less money instead. with all that shit he talks i assumed he’d have wanted to go back up to where the better competition is, obviously that was just hyperbole.

I think the Diaz’ see the UFC as being tougher comp, except for all the cheating wrestlers who don’t let him use the two strikes he’s good at or the submissions he has.
    Other than that they wanna fight the best.

if he wanted to be making more money he’d be in the UFC, but he signed with Strikeforce so he could fight guys that weren’t as good for less money instead. with all that shit he talks i assumed he’d have wanted to go back up to where the better competition is, obviously that was just hyperbole.

truth… diaz is scared of fighting good 170-182 lbs fighters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives