twitter google

New Arianny Song Plagiarized Click Here to Listen

Home Forums Everything else New Arianny Song Plagiarized Click Here to Listen

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

This is a find by Jackal SST. Hurry and listen to it because it will get pulled down by Youtube for copyright soon (ironic). It can’t even be called a close comparison, it is the SAME GOD DAMN SONG with different lyrics.

Letibleu

CAP

So if you’re gonna rip off a song, at least pick a good one. Boobies can only get you so far.

I refuse to listen to anything even remotely connected to Arianny after that “good” remix of her song.Let alone a related song from some one else I don’t give a shit about.

“…so last summer”

Its one thing not to like someone’s particular craft, but that kinda shit makes her seem like a repugnant, bony carrying case for saline.  Dana should have Cheeto put that one on a leash too.

EDIT:  listened to it since it was short and now I hate everything in the world. I want knees to the head of grounded babies.

frickshun

Is this fo’ real?? What the fuck is happening?!

GoldenArms

the ufc has never done anything original. they buy and steal shit.

shillyer

^ your mom is a whore 

that is mean 

gerg

Does this song change the fact that Arianny’s bone-a-bility rating is still, and always have been and will be, through the roof? NO. I hated on it. But, I would cherish her singing it to me while we were both in bed naked together. Who wouldn’t? Fags, speak up.

glassjawsh

^ she would not be able to sing it to me for in bed, she’d be too preoccupied with having her windpipe crushed

frickshun

^^By your hands, to keep her quiet as she struggled to get away?

Letibleu

He wants to keep her forever like Norman Bates.

CAP

I’d let her rap on my mic anytime.

G Funk
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives