twitter google

Nam Phan VS Leonard Garcia Decision??!!

Home Forums MMA Related Nam Phan VS Leonard Garcia Decision??!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

gonna have to rewatch it to make sure im not being biased or seeing things. but my impression right now is that i just saw one of the worst robberies ever in MMA.

im disgusted. i really have to take some time off from MMA because i shouldnt care so much. i should know better.

After the Jung fight it should be known to all 145’ers that Garcias style despite how ineffective it may technically be FUCKING HYPNOTIZES JUDGES. If you can’t finish him at least take him down and control and damage him.

Garcia can defend himself from subs but he can’t whiff those big flashy inaccurate punches at you.

YEAH RIGHT

anyone have a good stream on Strikeforce or tuf? My strikeforce one blows

thingvolds

Adalaide Byrd 29-28 Garcia

Junichiro Kamijo 30-27 Phan

Tony Weeks 29-28 Garcia

Sad.

P W

The Japanese judge got it right.

frickshun

Do the judges not have the ability to differentiate blocked punches from landed punches?! Nam picked off or stepped out of the way of 90% of Lenny’s punches!!

Frick nailed it.

Hominick outclassed Garcia via head movement, he wasn’t even there/the punches didn’t land. If you want to beat Garcia standing you can’t let those wild ass punches land on you at all.

JUDGES NEED FUCKING MONITORS.

The ufc is starting to lose some of its brand power in my eyes. Every UFC card is nothing but stalemates, bad judging, and shitty calls.

Meh.

It’s the biggest organization but it’s not the most exciting or always the best talent.

frickshun

Tanny is half right for once…….It’s NOT the most exciting. But it is far & away the best talent. The secret is out!! Mediocre fighters can produce exciting fights!! News @ 11.

P W

When MMA is good, it’s the best sport in the world, but when it’s bad, it’s fucking awful.

G Funk

Fedor hauduken likes to bash Subo for being a biased UFC nuthugger. But he’s the same, only a UFC hater. And yes, the SF event was MUCH better then the competing UFC event.

CAP

I like that there is some backlash from the crowd and fighters now when these poor decisions are read. This judging ineptitude cannot be tolerated forever and these commissions need to start feeling the pressure to not completely suck.

agentsmith

Garcia in the 3rd round looked like a drunk cowboy in a saloon parking lot.

frickshun

He looked like one of the coke-filled balloons he swallowed burst in his stomach.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives