twitter google

Mur vs Fat Fuck

Home Forums MMA Related Mur vs Fat Fuck

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  FiveBoltMain 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Junkie is reporting that Nelsons contract dispute has supposevily been resolved and he’s taking on Mir at UFC 130.

War big belly!!!

scissors61

I’ll take Kentucky Fried Nelson by TKO. I’m glad they got that business straightened out, Roy’s a fun fighter to watch.

agentsmith

“Fly, fatass, fly!”

frickshun

Whatevs.

Should be a good fight but neither of these guys are top tier.

subo

^ Troll. Frank Mir > Overeem in the rankings, and he should be.

CAP

^Dude Frank Mur folds quicker than a cheap lawn chair. Overeem would pound his ass into a puddle. That’s laughable! Your true colors show again. If your not bias, you’re just plain stupid.

glassjawsh

^ gotta agree. Mir has nothing for Overeem and there is nothing to justify believing otherwise

Mal

I hope Roy smokes his ass ..Or maybe Mir can discuss the fight with him to see who gonna go down and who`s on top

YEAH RIGHT

The fact that this fight could potentionally propel the winner into a possible title shot is just a testament to how truly shitty the ufc hw division is.

This could be fun.

shillyer

I can’t find it but I heard that Fatty beat Mir in a grappling competition like 14 to 3. Mir can’t hit or take a hit. Fatty can hit and take a hit. I think fatty has got Mir beat on every level.

subo

That’s not how rankings work, boys. Mir is more legit as an MMA HW than Uber is. Strength of schedule, bitches.

shill – I want to say that was a grappler’s quest thing back in 2003.

That’s not how my rankings work

Fixed that for you. Some of us care what you actually do when scheduled.

subo

That’s never been the basis of any combat sports ranking system. It’s about what you’ve done and who you’ve beat.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives