twitter google

mma should be conducted in the nude

Home Forums MMA Related mma should be conducted in the nude

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

with all this talk of rule changes (knees on the ground, sudden death round for draws) i believe this is the most important rule change to be proposed? ancient greeks who practically invented the sport wrestled and fought in the nude in sporting competitions. they believed you can not appreciate the full extent of the athletic expression of the human body if it is covered up in any way shape or form. it detracts from the purity of the sport. let’s take it back to its roots. whos with me on this? post here and ill submit this thread as a petition to keith kizer and dana white.

thingvolds

G Funk

Up-side-down jerk looks sweet!

thingvolds

yeah g funk, i find that to be a very effective, high percentage technique. after my nudity proposition passes, i hope to have this technique also legalized in time for the gsp vs shields fight.

iamphoenix

volds, is a dude right now, at this very moment, sucking your dick?

It’s not the WORST idea in the world…

…oh wait, YES it is.

glassjawsh

cyborg has a nice ass, but im definitely more into cyborg

agentsmith

The male Cyborg has a nicer ass.

Godammit, does that make me gay?!

G Funk

Yes

ghostboner

I’ll admit it, I’d tap Cyborg. And if MMA is gonna be a naked sport, I might suddenly find myself more interested in WMMA.

Volds you might be onto something here, this idea would definitely change the the sport, and possibly for the better. Think about it, certain people would have to start competing in a more honest gender category. Maybe the ancient Greeks had a couple of Caster Semenyas in the ranks and the nude thing was a playing field leveler. Also, if this is gonna be a full on nude, no (protective) clothing of ANY kind affair, Cheik Kongo is gonna have a real hard time finding opponents. As is Nick Ring. And other people would just be banned outright from competition for obvious reasons (Tim Sylvia, Chris Tuchscherer…) In addition, nude competition would uncover the truff about Chael’s hypogonadism claims, and answer the question of whether or not GSP really needs to wear that ridiculous cup. Unfortunately, it would also have negative effects, since it would require that fighters like Jake Shields, Jon Fitch, Anthony Johnson, Nik Lentz, Phil Davis, Antonio McKee, etc. wear a condom when competing. This would obviously sap some of their desire, since wearing a rubber can sometimes kill the mood and make humping slightly less fun, and I think the last thing we need is to make any of these guys take longer to finish.

thingvolds

ghostboner is correct

frickshun

MMAdam–>that is THE most impressive use of Photoshop in the Carano pic.

In real life, she looks like she’s standing in a funhouse mirror.

CAP

NO.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives