twitter google

MMA in 3D or……HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

Home Forums MMA Related MMA in 3D or……HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

frickshun

So apparently, the UFC heard my pleas & now we’ll all get to hear what KenFlo’s golden voice sounds like…..IN THREE DIMENSIONS!! I can’t even imagine how bonerific that’s going to be. ANYBODY ACTUALLY OWN A 3D TV??

http://mmajunkie.com/news/22641/thursdays-ufc-on-versus-3-event-airs-in-3d-harris-and-florian-to-commentate.mma

G Funk

3D is the easiest way to deliver subliminal messages. When I brought up this to a friend of mine who is an ex-navy seal (became a civilian last year) he seriously told me that they don’t use water torture or anything like that anymore. Now they just clamp the subjects eyelids open and sit them in front a 3D TV with glasses and within a half hour they get whatever info they want.

CAP

I’m holding out for 4D. Seriously though, who wants to wear those damn glasses to watch tv. I haven’t been to any of the new movies with 3D so I only remember the old blue/red style. Is this new 3D that much better?

scissors61

cool that they found a way to keep todd harris on board 

shillyer

they have been filming the ufc fights for quite some time now. I have a 3d television and I love it for some things. playing grand tourismo or call of duty in 3d is fucking awesome. avatar is great too. I think watching that fights in 3d will translate well also. but regular live action movies in 3d are not worth it (i don’t like the way the focusing works in 3d for live action but fights shouldn’t have a problem because pretty much the whole sreen is in focus, some goes for football games)

iamphoenix

so what’s this about UFC fighters having to wear 3D glasses while they fight now?

Don’t be ignant. They’re going to get implants instead of having to wear those gay ass glasses.

Letibleu

2 words. Big Country. Ill have to get a bigger TV.

frickshun

Phoenix & Leti got me all lollurz over here.

FORUMS ARE KEEPING HOPE ALIVE HERE!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives