twitter google

Logan Stanton’s deformed FINGER

Home Forums MMA Related Logan Stanton’s deformed FINGER

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

http://www.holytaco.com/holy-tacos-midnight-gifs-2/

holy fucking shit! i’ve thought i’ve seen every angle from logan’s beautiful body…her nipples, butts and the new nekkid pics put up earlier of her. no homo. 

maybe this is old i don’t know but fuck you guys. LOOK AT HER FUCKING FINGER! It’s a total mind fuck i was waiting for a little nipple action but instead her mentally handicapped finger gets in the way OMG!!!!!!!!! LOGAN STANTON IS A MUTANT

agentsmith

That’s the finger she uses to massage prostates.

DaddyPants

as if someone’s anus slammed shut on it and crushed it.

…she’s a dirty girl.

frickshun

Yes Phoenix……old news. With that in mind, I’d put a paper bag over the pinky & imagine it’s not there.

Grappo

lmao at paper-bagging the pinky!   maybe throw a chop frill on it during the holidays to make it more festive.

G Funk

Penis is reminding me of Butters!

FU, don’t insult me. I’m way cooler than penix. Plus Logan is hot with or without her fucked up finger.

That broken finger is so hot i would suk on it while doing her in the butt.

Letibleu

Dont bash it till you try it. Never know. Getting a hand-job from that hand might be like getting a blowjob from a chick that just removed her dentures, revolting yet may be surprisingly different. Fixadent.

I am not sure how to resize a picture so that it fits. This one is worth being huge and disproportional.

subo

Yeah she can stick that thing wherever she pleases.

DaddyPants

looks like edith knows what you are talking about letibleu. she has that smug, satisfied, i need a cigarette look on her face.

G Funk

She should have used the other hand to blow kisses the freak! Get that thing fixed already!

CAP

I guess she’s not a hand model.

From the picture above it looks like her other fingers may have issues too but you just can’t look past the pinky. Or maybe it’s just a weird camera angle. We may need to look into this further.

Mal

She probally tripped picking an insanely deep booger …be a good finger for scratching the sac ..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives