twitter google

Let’s Laugh @ The Freaks!!

Home Forums Everything else Let’s Laugh @ The Freaks!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

frickshun

Omomatta

Looks more like Large Pox to me.

agentsmith

Fuck opthamology, the kid with the bullet wound was brought back from the dead.

CAP

That’s some gnarly shit right there. Thank god for progression.

+1 barf

frickshun

I thought AgentCarlosSmithcia was going to say “It appears closer to Large Pox from my perspective.” & therefore improving upon Omo’s comment.

*shivers* That was messed up.

iamphoenix

agentsmith says:

I thought AgentCarlosSmithcia was going to say “It appears closer to Large Pox from my perspective.” & therefore improving upon Omo’s comment. I’M A BEANER!!!! ….(delayed borat pause remember borat it’s still funny to quote borat right guys hahaha) NOT

iamphoenix

hmmm. i improved on frick comment?

true or false amigos?

Letibleu

iamphonetixs, this is a rare occasion but this time no it was not funny. There are only 2 other occasions where this happened that I recall. 1-some drunken rambling about big dudes kicking down your door to your apartment 2- Something about telling your C.O. that you would talk to yourself or some shit.

G Funk

HA! Frick aint letting it go, and I love it! And yes, another Penix fail that I’m sure frick laughed at.

frickshun

G–>my co-worker still does the Borat “not” thing but his delivery is so dead on that it’s funny. So yeah, I indirectly found it funny. Also, me & Phoenicks are going steady!!

iamphoenix

i understand. so i was being me playing iamphoenix acting as carlos mencia stealing fricks joke about agenstmith stealing omo’s joke pretending to be borat.

so to tally my score…

funny: 1 million times. not funny: 2 (according to leti’s data)

iamphoenix

edit: updated not funny score: 1.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives