twitter google

Kenny Florian and Josh Gross discuss Shogun vs Jones. Great thoughts.

Home Forums MMA Related Kenny Florian and Josh Gross discuss Shogun vs Jones. Great thoughts.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kvelertak 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kvelertak

Kenny:
    “If you take him (shogun) down, Ok, I’m going to submit you. You want to stand up and trade, ok, I’m gonna stand up and knock you out. He is a guy who will not fold off the bat like other guys Jones has fought. He’s looking for that one technique to take you out.”

“We’ve never seen Jon Jones backing up and that’s scary to me.” (in reference to picking Jones)

“People forget, when Shogun is healthy he is undefeated.”

“Shogun doesn’t care who you are.”

Josh Gross:

“Jon Jones is the 5th guy under 23 and under going for the title including guys like GSP and B.J. Penn and they have all lost.”

“Jones has never been punched in the face, and Shogun is going to punch him in the face.”

feed://espn.go.com/espnradio/feeds/rss/podcast.xml?id=6220514

Not a huge Florian fan but he brings up good points and so does gross.

frickshun

I love Florian. YOU WATCH YO MOUF!!

YEAH RIGHT

Florian’s a fag and loves it in the butt, but he’s 100% right. I hope shogun ruins Jonny Bones overrated Jones. Plus, Jon jones is just a cocky little shit.

Jonny “black Jesus” Jones better lose

shillyer

when jones rapes shogun you bitches will know that I really am jesus

frickshun

If Jones rapes Shogun, most of America will say “That’s what happens when you are locked in a room with a black guy & minimal clothing.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives