twitter google

kelli hutcherson picks Werdum to win GP.

Home Forums MMA Related kelli hutcherson picks Werdum to win GP.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #25280
    #114234

    glassjawsh
    Member

    yawn. wake me up when she does playboy

    #114235

    I’d rather fap to her scantly clads than Ariannys playboy pics.

    #114236

    rickards
    Member

    she should EAT more meat. darnit, she’s a twig.

    #114241

    iamphoenix
    Member

    why the fuck are you posting pictures of dudes. you do everything wrong. i’m surprised you haven’t killed yourself already. no person can go on this long sucking this fucking hard everyday of their stupid life. you must have survived being miscarried…how did they let a dead baby fetus into kindergarten?

    #114250

    Try to keep up phuuuenix, but I’m making a joke about her liking brown meat and picking Werdum.

    I know it’s hard, but reading is fun.

    #114252

    iamphoenix
    Member

    i’m stating how retarded you are.

    #114255

    No you’re just posting random shit.

    #114256

    No you’re just posting random shit.

    #114258

    iamphoenix
    Member

    what i said definitely wasn’t random at all as it was directed at you. any person with a normal sized penis would know this. i think you need to take some time out your day and reflect on your life and get to the bottom of your whole having two assholes situation. i think we are all in agreement here that it is not socially acceptable to be walking around with two assholes. what if other people find out about this? will you qualify for disability or does having two assholes qualify you as a new member on Teen Titans? this dilemma must be solved. the people have the right to know. do what’s right for the good of the people man.

    phoenix out.

    #114311

    any person with a normal sized penis would know this.

    It’s all gold, but that certainly set shit off nicely.

    #114317

    frickshun
    Member

    Hadookey–>post is 97% fail. The other 3% is b/c I don’t keep up w/dime a dozen ring card girls that don’t do anal & I appreciate you offering a name (that I’ll forget in 10 seconds).

    #114334

    iamphoenix
    Member

    the field makes me angry.

    #114338

    glassjawsh
    Member

    cat fight!

    #114396

    Penix opened up a can of whoop ass!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives