twitter google

kelli hutcherson picks Werdum to win GP.

Home Forums MMA Related kelli hutcherson picks Werdum to win GP.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

yawn. wake me up when she does playboy

I’d rather fap to her scantly clads than Ariannys playboy pics.

rickards

she should EAT more meat. darnit, she’s a twig.

iamphoenix

why the fuck are you posting pictures of dudes. you do everything wrong. i’m surprised you haven’t killed yourself already. no person can go on this long sucking this fucking hard everyday of their stupid life. you must have survived being miscarried…how did they let a dead baby fetus into kindergarten?

Try to keep up phuuuenix, but I’m making a joke about her liking brown meat and picking Werdum.

I know it’s hard, but reading is fun.

iamphoenix

i’m stating how retarded you are.

No you’re just posting random shit.

No you’re just posting random shit.

iamphoenix

what i said definitely wasn’t random at all as it was directed at you. any person with a normal sized penis would know this. i think you need to take some time out your day and reflect on your life and get to the bottom of your whole having two assholes situation. i think we are all in agreement here that it is not socially acceptable to be walking around with two assholes. what if other people find out about this? will you qualify for disability or does having two assholes qualify you as a new member on Teen Titans? this dilemma must be solved. the people have the right to know. do what’s right for the good of the people man.

phoenix out.

any person with a normal sized penis would know this.

It’s all gold, but that certainly set shit off nicely.

frickshun

Hadookey–>post is 97% fail. The other 3% is b/c I don’t keep up w/dime a dozen ring card girls that don’t do anal & I appreciate you offering a name (that I’ll forget in 10 seconds).

iamphoenix

the field makes me angry.

glassjawsh

cat fight!

Penix opened up a can of whoop ass!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives