twitter google

K1> UFC 124.

Home Forums MMA Related K1> UFC 124.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

wokka wokka wokka.

iamphoenix

I remember when I had sand in my vagina.

glassjawsh

i agree but you’re still just a hater

To some people khan/maidana>k1

or ufc 124>khan/maidana

Or you can appreciate high level combat sports and be happy to see so many high level fights in one weekend.

But being a hater is so much easier isn’t it.

hate hate hate.

CAP

Is Ubereem still a can?

G Funk

frickshun

Damn….I didn’t bother to watch the Khan fight & I heard it was good. Unlike GSP, he knows how to finish………oh forget I said anything.

Thanks G Funk

subo

I have Overeem in my top ten at HW – barely – but these are MMA rankings, so his impressive success in K-1 doesn’t give him a bump on my ballot.

I thought 124 was an awesome card, good mix of amazing fighters and entertaining fights. Watching Miller derail the hype train was especially awesome. We retard hump new fighters too much.

YEAH RIGHT

If your talking pure entertainment value, K-1 wins every single time. If they ever went head-to-head, i would choose K-1 every time. UFC just doesn’t have that entertainment value.

With that said, i still pay for every single UFC card and have for the last…..way too many years. I should be a fucking stock holder.

scissors61

Why do I get the feeling this thread would never have been made if Aerts had won?

sandstorm

even if aerts did win the k1 event was spectacular, and holy shit aerts is 40 and beat schlt, which is very impressive. k1 is always exciting and entertaining, and i found both events over the weekend a lot of fun to watch. i wouldnt rank one over the other

I had to make this thread twice. Subo keep deleting it over the weekend while ryan was gone.

Fuck the haters.

subo

AHA! Once again, Fedorhadouken, your efforts to leave behind your fervent Emelianenko nuthuggery are for naught!

See, now that both events have happened, you can have an opinion on them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives