twitter google

Jorge Rivera Better Win Or We are FUCKED!

Home Forums MMA Related Jorge Rivera Better Win Or We are FUCKED!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

After the latest video (“>Check it out) released by Jorge and his crew, he now officially has gone beyond the point of no return. He has put himself in a position where he MUST win. He is gambling with the sanity of every MMA fan out there.

Imagine if Jorge loses now that these videos have irked Bisping. We as fans would have to tolerate for months to come a blabbing Bisping with an inflated ego. The Hendo KO barely shut him up so imagine Bisping’s mouth after a win over Jorge Rivera. May the lord have mercy on us and grant Jorge the power to hand us another Bisping KO (Bisping on the receiving end). That line definitely irked Jake.

CAP

I’d like to see something like this

Still waiting for Bisping to earn his hype.

Omomatta

First let me say……..I love that Peter Pan pic. Secondly, I just hope Rivera doesn’t get Kanged.

If Rivera loses, we’ll almost certainly see a drop off in musical trash talk between UFC fighters in the future. Then its not just the fans, but the theater kids that lose out.

Letibleu

Not one of my best but meh I am bored.

CAP

Here’s a little sizzle! Bisping telling Jorge he better back up his shit talking. Rivera doesn’t have much to say to his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoB8LoiyxXo&feature=player_embedded

Omomatta

I like Rivera’s choice of giving Bisping the pale ale in lieu of the brown beans.

G Funk

That vid is retarded but what can you expect from a BostoRican meathead.

i hate saying this but i hope bisping shuts his ass up, rivera looked pretty bitch in the last vid

Letibleu

Rivera looked nervous. Fuck.

Redping

Rivera spent all that time shit-stirring, and Bisping came out swearing at him and acting like he was going to try to HURT him, which entirely goes against the way Bisping fights. by that logic, doesn’t that mean that rivera got in his head? I mean sure, he didn’t say anything, but you really think that any fighter, let alone Rivera, is nervous about fighting him? what’s going to happen, he’s going to get jabbed while bisping runs backwards? Rivera did this in hopes of getting Bisping to come right at him and hopefully that happened, because that’s Rivera’s fight, or maybe Bisping will learn to start fighting like a man and we’ll be able to bear his fights finally

also for him to get ‘kanged’ he’d probably have to be like Denis Kang and fail to ever meet his potential and gas in the second round of every fight. Rivera is the right fighter to beat bisping – lots of heart, goes for the kill. Ie. he’ll fight like wandy SHOULD HAVE

my only fear is that instead of training he’s been busy making those videos, but man have they made me laugh and I’d be very sad to see it never happen in the future, imaginative smack talk is rare.

frickshun

Has anyone taken into account that Rivera….ISN’T VERY GOOD?

Omomatta

Come on, he beat Rob Kimmons!!! I’ve always like Bisping, but I seriously want him to lose and just be done with him already.

Letibleu

To put some numbers on the shit talk. These surprised me. These are only the numbers pertaining to fights in thr UFC. On paper Bisping is not as boring as in real life. He is like an optical illusion.

Bisping UFC career: 13 fights

Win:10       KO: 6   Sub: 0   Dec: 4

Loss: 3       KO: 1   Sub: 0   Dec:2

Wins 77% of his fights. 60% win by KO, 40% by decision. Never won by submission.

Noteworthy wins: He steal fights via decision.

Noteworthy loss: He will forever be known for that Hendo KO.

Rivera UFC career: 12 fights

Win: 7        KO: 4    Sub: 0   Dec: 3

Loss: 5       KO: 2    Sub: 3   Dec: 0

Wins 58% of his fights. 57% win by KO, 43% by decision. Never won by submission.

Noteworthy wins: Kendal Grove? I noticed he wins most of the fights outside the USA (78% win rate).

Noteworthy loss: Terry Martin’s half ass bitch slap. The Anderson Silva loss was cool too even though it was not in the UFC.

G Funk

^ HHHWWHHHAATT!!!!????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives