twitter google

Jon Fitch effectively retires himself…..

Home Forums MMA Related Jon Fitch effectively retires himself…..

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/94159.html

if he plans on sitting out until the UFC offers him BJ or GSP he might as well hang up his humping shorts because no one wants to see either fight again…ever

someone needs to remind Purdue Pete that your place in the pecking order is almost as much about how you win and how awesome you are outside the cage as it is about winning at all costs…

CAP

Yeah I don’t get his stance. Sources say he had a chat with Rashart about career advice, brilliant move. He also seems butt hurt that the WW division isn’t on hold until he has his shoulder surgery. Yeah he’s good but not much of a draw and boring as fuck 80% of the time.

I’ve been a Fitch supporter and admire his hard work but I just have to shake my head at these statements. He’s not a legend and shouldn’t be picking and choosing fights. Win a couple belts before you get that attitude.

Letibleu

Imagine what kind of champion he would make… “I wont fight any contenders that are not on a minimum 8 fight winning streak, younger than 27, shaved head, blue eyes and they must use Dove soap”.

iamphoenix

^i have no need to comment.

agentsmith

Taking career advice from Rashad, that’s brilliant.  Now ask Rashad how well that whole sitting and waiting for the big fight thing worked out for him.

penix, you  have no comment because leti turned you on. the blood is rushing to your head.

iamphoenix

you’re stupid because everything he says turns me on. jokes on you fucker.

LETI IS SO HOT RIGHT NOW.

G Funk

I’m twirling ice around my left areola.

Letibleu

CAP

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives