twitter google

It Gets Worse

Home Forums Everything else It Gets Worse

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Just when it looks like it can’t get worse (click read more).

Yep. Don’t ask how I stumbled on this.

Letibleu

I guess I can’t do page breaks :(

glassjawsh

why?!!!

CAP

What. The. Fuck. Is he eating?

Letibleu

Cap, I would assume he eats dick.

CAP

Oh most definitely. That may also be the biggest cameltoe I’ve seen probably more in mooseknuckle territory

frickshun

Haha. This is odd.

Omomatta

I think that the bare plywood walls really accentuate the tile work around the back splash.

CAP

So many things to rip on here. Not even plywood but fucking partical board, that’s like the hot dog of plywood, just scraps pressed together. His tights almost match that hideous floral wallpaper too! This guy is all that and a bag of dicks!

The fuck!?

Letibleu

Oh man, the particle board stuff made me lose it. I started one of thoses retarded laughs and I couldnt stop. The clients at the front counter were hearing me and they started laughing (i guess it is like yawning it is contageous). It made me laugh more ect… To tears. Thanks guys this made my day.

G Funk

Count on the construction guy to see the unfinished kitchen. And that’s not particle board, it’s OSD Plywood which is better then CDX at repelling water and about as strong at half the cost. Hence why Mr. Construction Homo said plywood. Particle board will expand from a drop and fold under kindergaten pressure. Sorry for the adjuster rant…

Letibleu

Fag with a toolbelt. What about the white linen curtains that cover only 66% of the window? This picture is more perplexing than Sherk trying to box with T-Rex reach advantage.

Omomatta

Yeah G. I didn’t have the energy. How much would a policy run for a pair of those pants……..and to insure that mustache?

G Funk

Funny thing is that Llloyd’s of London will insure anything, including that flamers’ moosetachio.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives